Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      althea
      Lady

Finally filling out my profile. Hopefully will great friendship and advice. Will retire soon looking for a way spend time with both of my girls. Wife knows,for now just tolerate it. I really need to be able to sit down with someone and have a discussion on this. I don’t want to lose either one.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Althea ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I don’t have a SO , but there are a lot of Girls here
      who are in the same situation as you with their wives.
      The Rainbow Girls here will be happy to give you advice ,
      and share their own experiences with you.

Love Sylvia.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, LIara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Althea,

Welcome it is nice to meet you.  The girls here are friendly and supportive and I hope you make many friends.

I am happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Hi Althea and welcome!  It sounds like we already have a few things in common (beyond the obvious LOL) – I’m also nearing retirement and the situation with my wife is identical to yours!

So great to meet you Althea!

Marcellette

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Althea!

Congrats on making it to retirement!

I’ve been retired for a couple of years and my CDing explorations have blossomed! My SO knows and adult kids are aware, but it’s more a “shoulder shrug” for them. I’ll take it!

My door is open!

Hugs, Barb 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Althea  Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing is limited at least have us here to enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Althea,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Althea and welcome to a Heavenly address where you find some wonderful friendly, supportive and experienced people who you can chat with and will answer all your questions.

althea i am retire now for the last 5years and i get to dress  all the time and wife help me alot. you will love it once you retire. donna

Hi Althea,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

althea
      Lady

I would like to thank everyone for the warm reception. Looking forward to joining in the discussion’s.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?