• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anyone here from the Colorado Springs area , Would love to meet n greet !

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Teri

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Teri Jo,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

I used to live CO Springs. I know there’s a very active support group called PAGE (https://cospage.wixsite.com/pagecosprings). Meet weekly at Metro, south 21st Street.

Hi Teri Jo, Teralynn here. Welcome! Hope you find what you are looking for. Perhaps a friend close to you who shares your enjoyment of crossdressing. You might find that and a whole lot more in being a member of CDH. This site provides all kinds of ways to reach out to other crossdressing people who can help in many different ways. So enjoy the site even if you don’t find someone from Colorado Springs. It will be worth your time to just communicate with our members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Teri jo ! Welcome im from south Denver about a hr away maybe we can meet soon.. lauren

Anonymous

Hi Teri Jo

Welcome to CDH.  I, too, am from Colorado, from Loveland.  Perhaps we can chat soon.
      Renea Day

Anonymous

Brenda , I have looked into that group before but never had the courage to attend , But thank you for reminding me as I now have plans to try and attend , Even sent them an E-Mail , So 1st step for me , Thanks again.

Teri Jo, despite it’s conservative religious influence, I found the Springs to be a very GLBT friendly place. Never had any problems when I was out and about. There were a couple of GLBT clubs there, Club Q and another I can’t remember the name of. Girls at PAGE are a good group. Tell them Brenda Lynn says hello; some might still remember me, especially Dawn who hails originally from Maine, where I live now (where I’m originally from).

Welcome Terri Jo!

Anonymous

Welcome

Anonymous

I’m in Pueblo

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?