Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Erica and I am Gender Fluid. I started dressing in my teens and a bit over a decade ago I was very serious about it and even took hormones for a short time. I stopped dressing for a while and am now in a new phase of acceptance and am experiencing the liberating feeling of just being me. I have a loving and supportive partner who accepts me for who I am: whether it’s the “Mr. Fix-It Ask No Directions Uber Male” or “Sensitive Feminine Panty Wearer”. I’ve been shaving my legs for years (cyclist) and have been spend a considerable time at Renaissance Festivals which allow me to wear kilts (proper). I look forward to sharing stories with ya’ll  and learning a bit more about this side of myself,

Hi Erica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Erica, and welcome! This is a great place to be!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erica  welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Erica

Welcome Erica, you will love it here, so many of us to talk to and understand your desire.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Erica and welcome.  I love your intro, you seem like a Jack & Jill of all trades.  🙂

When it comes to being yourself, CDH is the perfect place.  Kick up your feet, let your hair down, and start enjoying that part of you that’s been neglected.  It’s so easy to become relaxed and open surrounded by the friendship you will find here.  Happy to meet you and have you join the ” family “.

Stevie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Erica!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?