Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, my name is Tammy and I’m new to the site.  I’m located in Denver Colorado and have enjoyed wearing women’s clothing since I was 13.  I haven’t gone out fully dressed much, I had a previous girlfriend that was really into it, picking out outfits (usually skirts, a nice blouse, stockings/garters, thong panties), doing my makeup and going out together a few times both fully dressed up.  I wear women’s clothing to work not trying to pass, usually shorts in cooler weather, and jeans or dress pants in cooler weather, always with a thong or g-string panty and stockings and garters underneath.  I’m really looking forward to making some new friends and also getting pointers on clothing and everything else!

Tammy

Hi, hello Tammy, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Tammy,

Welcome to CDH!!! You’ve come to the right place. There are lots of ladies here that can help you with whatever you may need.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tammy  here you’ll discover and learn all about being who you feel inside. With help from many of our ladies here get the advice and most of all support to journey through theses amazing times.  What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more. Very happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tammie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome, Tammy.  It’s nice to meet you.

Welcome Tammy!

Anonymous

Hi Tammy, welcome. Am in UK but you in Colorado snows due soon ?.  if so you need to wrap up lovely snug and warm. What outdoor winter outfits do you have ?.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Tammy! This is a great place to find friends, support, guidance, and acceptance. Feel free to explore and ask questions. Have fun!

Emily

Thanks and hello!

Not quite snowing down here yet, but the mountains have been getting some snow.

I have a few winter outfits that I love, a couple of sweater dresses that I love to wear with stockings. I also have some thicker stretch mini skirts, or pencil skirts that I wear in cooler weather too, with a cardigan sweater or nice blouse.  I generally never stop wearing skirts, so usually if it’s cold out I will wear a higher denier stocking and an overcoat.

Thanks again and nice to meet you!

Tammy

Hi, Tammy, and welcome! Try and stay warm, dear.

Hi Tammy, I’m Rei. Sounds like you’ve had some positive experiences already, so CDH should feel like home. Welcome!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?