• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone, it is nice to find a place to feel comfortable and learn. I have been cross dressing on and off for about the last 15 years. Although I have done more in the last few years. I don’t really share this part of myself with anyone, but have started to accept the feminine side of myself more and more over the last couple years. I look forward to speaking with many of you soon. Thanks for being here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natalie   It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome to CDH Natalie.You will love it on here I’m sure.One of the best crossdressing sites on the net and the friendliest.

Hi Natalie nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Please look around girlfriend as there is a wealth of knowledge here to learn from all right at your fingertips .. As for making friends here there are many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stepphanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Natalie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Welcome Natalie
      Glad you are here

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?