Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,  My name is Cythia.

I am a happily married Crossdresser from Ontario Canada.  My wife has known since we were dating and has always been a big help in anything related to my dressing.

I have seen this site before but did not know it had any forums in it so I am testing the waters to see what’s going on here.  It’s great to meet you all and hope I can make some new friends.

Thanks

Cynthia.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cynthia,wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy her. And it’s so nice to meet and Canadian girl and from  Ontario. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks Stephanie,  I was hoping I would meet some others close to me as I am getting kinda lonley in my old age.

Thanks for the warm welcom

Cynthia.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Cynthia, glad you took the chance and are exploring CDH!  The support that is here is incredible. I hope you enjoy reading the forums and the articles, because the stories that are told and the responses show that we are not alone and that others can relate to what we experience.   So glad to have you here.  As for members close by check under the Friends tab and under place name type Ontario, should be able to find a few other members that are nearby.

Welcome and Hugs,

Michelle

Thanks, Michelle

I was not sure if there was a way to search for people close to me,  but this hint will help.

Thanks for the welcome.

Cynthia

Hello Cynthia, i am so glad you are here! Thankyou for joining us 🙂 . We are a great community here, very friendly and helpful. I am quite sure you will make many new friends along the way! lovely to meet you!

Fiona xxx

Thanks, Fiona.

So far I am liking the setup here and so far everyone I have interacted with has been great.  Glad I found this place.

Thanks

Cynthia

Welcome Cynthia

Not real close, but in Ontario. Glad yoy’ve decided to have a look around and get to know us a bit. Enjoy

Thanks, Olivia.

I don’t really get out of my area but I think I have driven through you area some years ago.  Nice to hear from another Ontario Girl though.

Welcome, Miss Cynthia, from just across the Peace Bridge.

Thanks, Charmagne.

It’s nice to have so many warm welcomes.

Welcome Cynthia!  I hope you enjoy this lovely bunch of ladies as much as I do.  I suppose I should mention if your wife is interested that this community has a lot of support for SOs (even their own section us gurls aren’t allowed in!) so I’d encourage her to check it out as well.

Thanks, Val’Sheril.

So far I really like it here,  more so than some other forums that I have been on over the years.  I will suggest to the wife but she had some bad experiences from other forums and has not tried since.  I will pass on the welcom though.

Cynthia

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Cynthia! I’m from Southerwestern are of Ontario, so another Ontario girl.

I have only been here a short while, but really love this site. I have it found to be very friendly and helpful.

Amy

Thanks, Amy

Nice to meet yet another Ontario girl here.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia, Glad to see another girl from Ontario on here. I see you are from Kingston. I don’t know if you ever venture out as Cynthia but if you do or are ever interested in doing so but there is a wonderful weekend getaway held every May in Gananoque. I have attended for the last two years with my wife and we will be going again this year it is a wonderful way to meet others from all over Ontario (and some of our sisters from the States who come over for the weekend) Here is a link if you are interested.  https://www.galsspringfling.com/

Hugs, April

Thanks, April.

I had known the Spring Fling used to be held in Kingston but they kinda dissaperaed for a few years.  Nice to know they are back,  and Gananoque is not all that far away from here.

Thanks for the info

Cynthia.

Welcome Cythia!

Welcome Cynthia!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?