• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

My experience as a crossdresser was done every once in a while. I first got introduced to crossdressing through BDSM. I throughly liked being dressed as a woman. I am not involved with BDSM anymore. I want to get back into crossdressing. Since, i haven’t done it for so long, my desire is strong to do it again. Not sure if I would go out in public. I need help figuring my style of clothes and makeup. Maybe once I get this solved . I would go out. I wouldn’t mind meeting someone 1 on 1 locally to help me. I am usually game for weekend only. I haven’t decided on girl name. My boy name is Gary. Any recommendations for a girl name? Thanks

Gigi, Gardenia or perhaps Guenivere! You’ll know when you find the right one! I will send you a more detailed welcoming post later on when I have more time! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Gary,

Wlcome to CDH.  How about Gina?

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina sounds pretty , picking names while most decide from someone special they had cross through their lives. Ones that had influenced  you or well just someone who you fancy. But a name is important to who you are and how you feel  yourself to be. Best on your selections.  Here your among a community of accepting and caring girls who are always here to help in everyway . Their advice will certainly  help explore and learn more about where one ‘s journey may like  to go.  Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience  my first outting to which may happen just the last little while ago  . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them.   Always safe and easier to share this moment with others like yourself. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

I nominate “Giselle”. Welcome!

Welcome Gary!

Hi Gary, Teralynn again. Consider this my more later post! It doesn’t appear that you have been very active on the site since joining which of course is your prerogative but if you are serious about your crossdressing journey and about needing help with aspects of crossdressing then staying active on the site and interacting with some of our knowledgeable members is highly recommended. So stay active on the site and ask your questions, seek tips and advice and you’ll get what you are seeking! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Welcome, Gary.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?