Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just saying hello. I’m new here and new to any community online or otherwise. I’ve been dressing at least partially since about eleven years old or so. I didn’t quite make it to the full way until just a few years ago(make up, hair, nails) and didn’t really begin to venture into public until extremely recently(even then it’s just in front of my house to the street). What I realized a few weeks ago is being me(seeing a pretty lady in the mirror) makes me happy so I said to heck with it and I’m going to be me. I still have to be what people are used to as me a lot to take care of business, so it’s not like a full time thing, but it will be a lot more often in my free time.

Anyway, it’s been a liberating past couple of weeks and I’m glad to be here.

Anonymous

Hi Dani and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Danielle,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Danielle welcome with us
      Catherine

Hi dani welcome I hope you enjoy your time here at cdh feel free to message me or visit the chat room. Take care love Bethany

Thank you for the replies and welcomes.

Hi Danielle,
      Welcome to CDH and thank you for filling in your profile, it helps us all to get to know you a bit better.
      Yes the letter box counts as public and as you noted, the sky did not fall on you. You will probably find that you want to go further afield next time and we will look forward to those stories too.
      I wish you well on your journey and maybe catch you in the chat room some time.

Sheryl

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

So excited for you Danielle! Your timing seems similar to mine! Congrats on the steps you have taken and the ones still upcoming in your life!

Cyn

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?