Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey everyone I’m DeeAnna. I’ve been married for 16 years and my wife and have always had a very open relationship. We have always talked about everything but for some reason I could never bring myself to discuss. my urges to dress. Looking back it seems ridiculous because she has always known about my sexual orientation and openly supported me. We were in the pool enjoying the morning and discussing life and I just came out and told her. Her response was AMAZING! We immediately went shopping. She bought me my own make up, shoes, panties, bras, clothes, breast forms and a wig! After a long day of shopping we went home and she helped me with make up and we stayed up until 2am trying on clothes. She made room for my own place in the closet and drawers. I slept beside her in my new panties and nightgown and it was such a supportive feeling. We had a talk this morning and she said she loves both sides of me and she is excited to spend time with “both of us”.  She even suggested this site. This is all very new for me but at least I have the love and support of my best friend. Looking forward to learning and sharing with others on this forum. Let the journey begin!</p>
      DeeAnne

Anonymous

Hi DeeAnna, it’s great to have you and your supportive Good Lady here. I’m sure you’ll find lots of advice if that’s what you seek, entertainment if you want a bit of a chuckle and a feeling of acceptance and understanding for those things you choose to share.

If you fill in more of your profile detail you’ll soon see there are lots of others in similar situations or who’ve had similar experiences.

Welcome to Crossdresser Heaven, our very special happy place.

🙂

Catherine
      Lady

Hello DeeAnna welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Hi DeeAnna and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome DeeAnna! So glad you have joined us and congrats on your wife’s acceptance! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?