Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily Butters
      Baroness

Hi all! Super excited to be on this new journey of discovery with my partner of 4 years. Any advice / support / suggestions / encouragement greatly appreciated. We are both rather clueless on this!

Thanks all, and great admiration for the arties I have read so far.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Emily,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Emily, Welcome! I absolutely love how your describe your journey in this new adventure as a partnership! I, too, feel as Suze is not only an extension of a private side of myself, but a shared experience. Especially very well welcomed during this time of lockdowns and stick-at-home time.

Enjoy the experience (and Goodwill!)

xo, Suze

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking  for. With so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer.  Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Emily,

Welcome, it is so nice to meet you. How wonderful of you to be so supportive of your partner, I too have a supportive wife and I know how special that is.

I am also from the U.K. I am happy to keep in touch so please feel free to message me.

Love

Tara x

Hi Emily

Welcome to both of you to CDH. Please keep us updated on your progress and don’t hesitate to ask questions, no matter how silly you think they may be.

Love
      Michelle

Emily Butters
        Baroness

Recommendations on best way to achieve cleavage?

Hi Emily

Just seen this.

I am pretty new myself. I use push up bras and will buy breast forms as soon as i can.

Google YouTube about the cleavage, there should be plenty of videos on there or create a forum question.

Love
          Michelle

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Emily

UK here too! Welcome aboard

Connie

xxx

Welcome. I love seeing significant others join CDH! It gives me comfort, insight and understanding from those we love and that this is not the end of the world and can be celebrated. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Hi Emily and welcome to this wonderful Heavenly address where you can share with friendly and supportive people that will assist you with your discoveries.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Emily ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Emily nice to meet you and as these other wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add much to them so thanks for joining and asking for the help you need..

As for making Cleevage  i an a natural b cup man boobs and i use a c cup form and pulling them from the outside in makes a nice set of ha ha boobs look close at my pictures like my profile page im proud of them girls good luck ..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?