• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, Happy New Year (if we can still say that!)

wow, where to start. I’ve recently discovered that I really enjoy this lifestyle and have decided to see where it takes me. Life is all about risks and having fun, so why not get dressed up and feel sexy at the same time?

outside of being Emms, I love running and go to the gym most days to keep my body in shape for all the new things I like / want to wear.

let’s see where this takes us…

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Emms,

Welcome, it is so nice to meet you.  This sounds like an exciting time for you and there is lots of support here for you on your journey.

I am also from the U.K. I am happy to keep in touch so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Enjoy the ride – we’re all here for you!

Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika

Hi Emma-Rose

You will get all the help and support you need here.

Love Michelle

Bravo, Emma! Yes, wanting to look sexy in our pretties is indeed an extra incentive to hit the gym. Keep at it, Girl! xo, Suze

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emma enjoy your time here and always dress up for the moment.  Welcome get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Emma, I love your outlook on things. Couldn’t agree more! You touched on something that I am very aware of. That is being Paulette has made me much more aware of how important it is to keep in shape. If it were not for wanting to drop a dress size or two I would have never gotten back into the exercise routine I have today. I think quite a few of us girls have our feminine side to thank for dropping weight and exercising. Thanks for bringing up this very good point. Hugs, Paulette

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Emma.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome to this wonderful Heavenly address where you will encounter friendly and supportive people to travel with on your new journey of discovery Emms.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Emma ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Emma,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Emms!

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Emms,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Emms and nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best Cd site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add to them except to say  again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Welcome Emma to this wonderful site. Lots of friends here!!

Huggs
      Penny

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?