• This topic has 25 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hiya All
      Just a quick introduction to myself!
      I am Anna Marie and have been dressing on and off for 40+ Years but sadly am not out of the Closet Yet!
      I Live in England,UK and basically sometimes find myself in drab due to where i live!
      I ain’t going to lie but i don’t think at age 59 i would be as passable as you girls even in Fem mode but i’m working on it!
      I am 6″2″ and built like the proverbial brick outerhouse but have loved Dresses and all the other fineries since age 17!
      I guess i could be classed as only PT but i am very shy indeed and none of my family know of Anna!
      My big passion is Sport alongside being Fem and i joined here to make friends in the Community!
      Other than my brother,i have had a lack of support from the local LGBTQ+ facility due to the fact i said in no uncertain terms,i was not being fastracked like some sheep into a Pen!
      So,there it is and just to end,my late Mother was the biggest rock when i started on this journey but she is no longer here!
      Please feel free to get in touch and i hope to hear from you soon!

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Anna Marie, welcome to CDH. You will find all the support and love you need from all the girls here. I’m so glad you decided to join our family, I think you’ll find it’s the best thing you’ve done. I know before I joined I was very lonely and had no one to talk to being from a smaller city in British Columbia. Since then I feel so at home here making friends and talking with a lot of the other girls. I’d love to chat any time you feel like it. Have a great day.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous

Evening Trish
        Well,it is here anyway!
        Thank you very much for your message and i bow down to your seniority and serenity!
        I have left you a post on your profile page and i can tell you i’m feeling the love already!
        I’ve had messages from all over the Commonwealth darl!
        I’m a late starter to all of this but i do admire your pix!
        Actually,i’m only a late starter to the community because i’ve nobody to share this with apart from my own brother and that was just 2-3 years ago!
        I’ve only been out en-femme once and that was a situation where i was taken to a Local English Pub as Anna and sadly got a load of abuse in the proccess!
        Whether or not i looked not passable or because of my size it was a negative experience!
        Of course i’d love to correspond because i’m also a Fan of Ice Hockey and you guys are the best!
        But i digress,i’ve had so many Negative experiences here in the UK i had actually given hope of being any part of the Community!
        Thank you for reaching out/GO Canada!
        Love & Hugs
        Anna xxx

Trish White
          Baroness

Hi Anna Marie, good hearing from you so soon and I’m glad you like my pics too. I can’t wait to see some of you if and when you post some. I do like hockey, like most Canucks, but my sport was football. My granddad was English and I think I got my love of football from him. I always watched the world cup and it’s going to be special this year with Canada being a participant. I think they will do well for themselves this go around and unlike last time they were in it they should score some goals this time. I will send you a friend request after this is sent.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous

Hi Trish
            thanks for the kind reply!
            I was surprised to hear you are a Soccer follower over there in Canada!
            Don’t wish to bore you but my Team Wales Joined you last Sunday!!!!
            I am sat in my Shirt and Shorts(girls) as i type this because it is warm here!
            If my history serves me right Canada last appeared in 1986 in Mexico!
            Many Thanks for the friendship request and how can i refuse you being a Soccer Fan
            as well as a pretty darn Canuck!
            I promise to post some Photos but they were done last Summer!
            Not Changed in a year though but you can judge that for yourself!
            LOL/Respect
            Anna M xxx

Hi Anna Marie, and welcome. First let me say I think you are being too hard on yourself about ‘passing’. I am a senior crossdresser and I find with enough ‘face-lift’ tape and makeup I tend to surprise myself how well it hides all the ‘sags and bags’ of age. I also think your height should not deter you. I have two good CIS friends who are both over 6’4″. Do they stand out? Of course they do! But they compensate for it by looking “FABULOUS”! I have a good friend, Kandi Robbins, who has a blog where she stresses that the goal is NOT ‘passing’ but rather ‘blending in’. She has been quite successful at it. Will we get looks? Probably. However, in this day and age I have discovered when I go out if any one notices they don’t seem to care. I have also discovered, by following Kandi’s advice, and dressing appropriately and carrying myself like a woman, I find about the only looks I get is from ‘dirty old men’ who wink and smile! (I must confess when that happens I tend to sway my butt just a little bit more!) I look forward to hearing more abut your journey over the coming weeks. A Big Warm Arizona Hug, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette
        First of all,many many Thanks for your lovely message!
        It doesn’t surprise me that most of you North American Ladies have been the most Welcoming and i am inspired by your encouragement and Profile!
        Thing is i have been stuck in something of a hole ever since Anna arrived on the scene some 40+ Years ago and you being OUT dressed sounds so darn easy!!!!
        You look real beautiful and pretty in your pictures and i luv the blonde wig!
        I have only been fully dressed TWICE out as i’m still in the Closet!
        You Americans are so liberal about this whole thing and i have read so much media on how different sides of us there are!
        Me,i’m presently the cowardly type but i am chillin in a Floral Jumpsuit as it is warm here!
        No Make-Up and Wig though as i haven’t still grasped that yet!
        Nor do i enjoy high heels,it’s simply because i can’t and never have been able to walk on them since young!
        A Big Hug and Kiss from England
        Luv & Respect
        Anna

Hi Anna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Afternoon Alice!
        Very kind of you to Welcome me to CdH as i’m glad to be aboard!
        Many apologies for my delayed reply but it is now 13.30hrs here so when you read this it’ll be your Morning!
        Read your Profile and find you awe inspiring!!!
        How have you been able to do what you do and are now Trans and to get the full Support of your family and friends?
        I am something of a Coward as i’ve told none of mine YET!
        Anyway,enough from me and when you wake up in Vermont,have a nice day and keep in touch ok?
        Love you Lots
        Anna M xxx

Melinda
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Anna!

Anonymous

Hey Melinda
        Thanks for the heads up darl!!!
        Your Support is much appreciated and i also viewed your Profile!
        There is nothing wrong with Dressing in Private(For Now)but right now i am in drab wearing a Wales Shirt and Fem Shorts!
        Under that a Bra and Pink Lace Panties!
        I only can blossom when i go to bed as i wear a Nightdress/Chemise but would obviously like to go further and be a real girl!
        It would be nice to go out with other CD Friends but not here!
        Well,Love and Leave you but please keep in touch!
        I can support you from across the Pond but the main thing is be happy as you are and if you want to go further you go girl!
        Love & Hugs
        Anna M xxx

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Anne Marie! This is certainly not an easy thing to come to grips with and we all struggle with it. I hope you will find as much help and support here as I did in my early days as I stepped out of my closet and joined this site.

Amy

Anonymous

Good Afternoon Amy!
        Thanks for the Welcome,loved your Pantyhose or Stockings!
        I was interested to read your profile and found it very interesting!!!
        I guess everybody has a story and yours is a poignant one!
        There seems to be a lot of nice kind CDers in Canada as you are one of a few who have welcomed me aboard!
        What you must do is go with the flow as Amy and you are lucky that your wife is accepting!
        I have no barriers in front of me except probably me!
        There is only my Brother Paul(who actually Sprung me in 2019)at present who knows and it might have to be that way!!!!!
        Not sure how the rest will view it!
        Anyway,when you wake i hope you had a nice night’s sleep and it would be nice to hear from you again!
        Love & Hugs
        Anna M xxx

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Anna Marie, hi from New Jersey. Welcome! That’s a little piece of why we are all here. We just want to be accepted and loved for who we are!!
      I lost my mom in August, my biggest cheerleader. So, I know the hole that creates. Also, love baseball! So we can definitely chat about sports when we need a distraction from what going on outside! Love Jocelyn

Anonymous

Hey there Jocelyn
        Nice to hear from you darl and look forward to us corresponding!
        There is absolutely no shame in hiding your dressing from those you love!
        I’ve done the same myself over here because where i live,it is roughouse and even if there is a Gay Couple next door i won’t tell any body with the exception of my Brother who knew i had been dressing since Oct 2019 but didn’t get it out of me until when we were in the first wave of Covid in the UK!!!!
        My Love of Sport sadly doesn’t include Baseball but i do love those Cowboys in Dallas!!1
        I am rather in to Women’s Football as well and reckon the US girls are pretty darn hot(and i don’t mean i find them Sexy)!
        That would be remiss of me but i follow Wales Ladies as well!
        I am in to equality in all Sports see and so message me whenever you are able!
        By the way,you are pretty good and passable unlike me!
        Love & Hugs
        Anna M xxx

Melinda
          Lady

Hi Anna Marie,

Your circumstances seem difficult, but I am proud of you for taking this step. I am 6’ 2” as well, so while you were very kind, I do not pass as a woman, but I am getting more and more comfortable with passing as a cross dresser and going out anyway. I have found a wonderful therapist with whom I can dress occasionally, and I am close to joining a few online friends for lunch in a large shopping mall. I did an exercise where I thought really hard about whom I could share my secret with , which is really an exercise in identifying the kindest and most evolved friends that I have. I started with an old friend five hours away and recently told my sister-in-law who is three hours away. Each was very supportive.I am working towards my whole family knowing, but my wife worries. I haven’t seen you pictured, but trust that being yourself brings out your beauty, so know that you are beautiful and worthy of being loved for your true self and life is too short to not wear sexy lingerie and frilly knickers. Good luck and I send you love and hugs and kisses as you navigate this tricky path to fulfillment.

Love,

Melinda

Anonymous

Afternoon Melinda Sweetness

What a shock i got when i found your message in my inbox after such a long time!
            However,it is nice to hear from you across the pond in NYC and you can bet i will contact you via your private e-mail!
            My position hasn’t changed much but i am about to embark on learning myself Make-Up which is something i guess!
            You sound like that you have your life mapped out with all those lovely supporting friends and family alongside you!
            Unlike you,i guess i do have family dotted around here and also the rest of the UK but telling them would probably lose what family i have left!!!!
            I don’t have many friends as i am at a loss at present to trusting any of them after what has happened over the past 2-3 years!
            I do have a few friends now on CdH and quite a few from the good ole US of A who i really relate to!
            I hope that i can count on you being another and just to say i am currently dressed but keep an eye out for your inbox because Anna will be in touch!
            Hugs & Kisses
            Anna xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Anna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Dearest Terri Anne
        Thanks for those kind words of Welcome!
        I am in awe of all the friends i have made after only my third full day On CdH!
        However,i’m a little backward in coming forward and might not be ready for the chatrooms!
        I am also fast realising that the American girls are the most i have connected with!!!
        There are a few from Canada and even here in the UK but there are some real Ladies in here i could do well to emulate!
        Simply do not pass at present as i have the wigs the whole lot but not the Make-Up Skills!
        Is it right about what the Beach Boys sang about California girls?
        I think in you they were!
        Well,perhaps i’m being too cheeky there but Thanks for having me!
        Have the urge to visit the States but can’t fly….how i would like to party with you girls oer there!
        Enough from me,i’m fast losing time before i go to bed in my Pink Love Chemise!!!
        Love & Hugs
        Anna Mxxxx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Anna Marie,

Welcome to this lovely accepting community!

I’m also closeted, and not too passable, but really enjoy dressing when I get the chance!

It’s great to meet you,

Hugs,

💕Lara

Anonymous

Lara Darling
        It’s a good morning from here in the Uk and Thanks for your kind message!
        Yes,sadly we seem to be closeted Sisters across the miles but we can both rectify that and take the next step with the help of our friends here!
        I also fear for my family life and the few friends i have if i came out,i can see your point on that one!!!
        But do not stress,just be who you want to be Lara,you blossom and sod the rest!
        There will come a time for both of us to tell our families about our alter egos,the shit will hit the fan(Sorry)but you could find they will be very supportive!
        You American girls astound me and i respect all of you so go on girl,get the courage and do it!!!
        By the way,i have no wife and kids so perhaps the fall out for me isn’t as great than yours!
        Loving you lots/Hugs
        Anna M xxx

Hi Anna Marie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Anonymous

Dearest Alicen
        Many Thanks for the Welcome and by the looks of your profile we have something in common….we are both well and truly in the closet!!!!!
        Would love for us to be friends as the nearest i’ve been to OUT was last September at the Seaside!
        You are from the South Coast and where you live i know very well having stayed in a place quite near to you and i won’t divulge so that i can protect your identity!
        If you wish you can send me a Private Message and i can openly say i support you and know exactly what you’re going through!
        Will leave it up to you but if you have too many girlfriends i will back off!
        Hugs and Kisses
        Anna M XXXX

Hi Anna Marie
      Yet another girl from UK joining CdH I am from UK living in the South West been on site since February and has brought Helena out of her shell.
      Secret Crossdresser and spend most of my time underdressed but do enjoy putting on a skirt or dress with a bra.
      Enjoy the site and there are plenty of girls to learn from and give advice.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

Afternoon my Somerset Belle
        Nice to hear from you and pleased you are progressing with the help of the great friends that you have made!
        I only joined in June and the response has been great but slightly surprised to hear from you so late!
        The South West is such a nice place to live in as i know it quite well due to the fact that i lived down there way back in the Eighties!!!!
        If you would like to continue to message me then you can so privately as well on my wall!
        Look on you as a friend and on finishing,i am quite partial to Devon which is now an impossibility to visit as it’s a long way away from where i live!
        I am a Pilgrim to put no finer point on it and have also visited WSM as well!
        Message me if you wish and be my friend in the South-West?
        Keep on dressing sweetness!!!!
        Hugs & Kisses
        Anna xxxx

Anonymous

Evening Chris
      Sorry for late reply and Thanks for the advice darl!
      That is some 53 year Journey you’ve been on,would you care to pass on at least some of your experiences along the way?
      I will try and show my face in to Chat Rooms but in all honesty i am bricking it!!!!
      Thanks for the Welcome as well,didn’t mean to ignore you but Soccer called(No excuse,sorry)!
      Love you lots
      Anna M xxx

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?