Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am rather new to this online Community and would like to introduce myself!
      I am Anna Marie Smith and have only recently found my true self and would like to hear from other CD/TV from around the World!
      I guess i need guidance from somewhere to finally COME OUT as it were!

Hello from the north of England

Hi Anne Marie

Welcome to the site from another English girl (Worcestershire).
      So pleased for you that you have found your true self.

Philippa

Anonymous

Hi Pippa
        Can i call you that by the way?
        Yes,i have been trying to find my true self for nearly 40+ Years!!!!!
        My Femday is October 19th and i’ve only been raising a glass of Prosecco for two whole years!!!
        I am a wine loving girl and really like to travel!
        Hopefully,i can do this around the UK in the near future!
        Love & Hugs
        Anna xxx

Anonymous

Hi Isshe out
      Thanks for Thanking my Post!
      If you are from the North of England like myself,i would welcome hearing your story or journey through life!!!!
      I am not neccesarily new to this scene but am here to make new friends and those who could guide me!
      Are you that person????
      Love & Hugs
      Anna M(or Anna if easier)

Hi .. Welcome to CDH, great to see more UK girls …x

Anonymous

Morning Marcie May
        Very kind to get your message!
        Just broke off from doing my usual girl thing of preparing dinner!
        I am just hoping that i can be welcomed by more UK girls in the near future and perhaps converse with some online!
        Love your legs but mine aren’t perfect at present but i’m working on it haha!
        Luckily my love of all things Pantyhose and Stockings will see me blossom!
        Hugs
        Anna xxx

Hi Anna, yes you may be new to our group, but not your feelimgs, and innate awarwness of who you are.
      Join the club, as I and many other ladies have battled against self doubt, opinions from others, do I pass etc.
      You pass if you are happy and living how you feel. Hold your head up, smile, enjoy. If nothing else, others will see a friendly person, and may smile back.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Anonymous

Afternoon or is It Evening Jane?
        Loving the message and Many Thanks for offering those words of wisdom!
        I love the fact that yet another Aussie Sheila has been in touch but also loving the fact that you live in Hobart,Tasmania?
        Already had a wonderful one from Queensland and so you Sheilas down there are amongst the friendliest!
        I actually started on my Journey some 42 Years ago and boy has it been a rocky one and even now i am still not outta the Closet!!!!
        Big Respect due to you being a Aussie girl as one of my vices is Neighbours and really appreciated the input of Gay,Trans and hey,Courtney Act!!!!
        But i digress,it was nice of you to be in touch as i currently am sat wearing a Jumpsuit and just chillin hun!
        I know,that’s an American thing but for once it’s too warm for a Dress,Make-Up and a wig!
        You will appreciate that sometimes i’m in drab but as you will have seen i prefer my fem side!
        Anyway,i will close here and once again send you a big kiss across those miles and so Take Care!

Luv & Hugs
        Anna M xxx

Hi Anna

Welcome!

Like yourself, I am new to this community as well (I am very new to the cross dressing scene) so it would be great to share our journey’s together.

You could learn a couple of things off me and I can learn off you as well and see us both develop overtime 🙂

I look forward your journey.

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

Anonymous

Afternoon or is It Evening Jacinta?
        Many Thanks for holding out the hand of friendship to me,i gladly accept!
        I noticed on your profile you are from Queensland,Australia hence why the Cryptic question in my intro!!!!
        Ironically,and i’m not extracting the micheal out of you but Neighbours is one of my Fave shows and has been for the Past 37 Years!
        I am totally gutted that after August here we Poms won’t be able to watch it anymore……
        To get to the point,my big failure is Make-up or the lack of it but i do appreciate your first Chemise story!
        Over 2 years ago,i stepped in2 my First one and it was a Pink heart one and it felt gr8!
        I now have an big wardrobe of them from Nightdresses to Chemises but not negligees as i am the wrong shape!!!
        My journey started possibly b4 you were even thought of in 1980 but my journey to Anna M has been a rocky one!
        Looking forward to our continued correspondence but in all honesty i’ll probably learn more from you than you from me!
        Luv & Hugs
        Anna M xxx

Hi Anna

I think your message was sent during the evening but who cares (haha) – we are a community around the entire world!

Actually not much of a fan of Neighbours but I think for a few people (including those who don’t watch it) are sad it is finishing up. There is Home and Away though as an alternative.

I look forward to your correspondence as well (however don’t rely just on me haha – I will give you advice where I can).

Lots of Love,
          Jacinta xoxo

Anonymous

Hey Jacinta
            Well,i guess not all Aussie Sheilas are in to Neighbours but i won’t watch Home and Away darl because it’s second rate!
            I’m doing this in our Avo and guess what?
            Hendrix Grayson is just about to pass away(sob sob)!
            Yes,i know it’s only a show but my girly side takes it far too seriously!
            It’s one of my vices 5 days a week as well as Football!
            As for the advice,that would be most Welcome but i only need that with Make-Up and there are plenty of tutorials here!
            We can still keep in touch though because i think Australia’s Cricket,Rugby League and Union is some of the best in the World!
            Oh and your Swimmers at the Olympics and Commonwealths are pretty hot too!
            This will probably arrive in the early hours of the Morning so Sleep Well and wake up refreshed and all girly!!!
            Lots of Love
            Anna M xxx

Haha I got this before I went to sleep Anna (my sleep pattern is always out of wack).

No doubt there will be some friendly rivalry during the Commonwealth Games.

I should get my beauty sleep now.

Will chat up again soon 🙂

FYI, I am glad you don’t like Home and Away so you made the right choice there haha.

Lots of Love,
            Jacinta xoxo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anna Marie welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions please be free to ask.  We Love to help.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Anna Marie,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you. I am also from the U.K. and it is lovely to see another U.K. girl here.

I hope you make lots of new friends here, I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Evening Tara
        Thanks for your kind message and yes,i accept your request of friendship!
        Our paths are in different directions as i think you might well be on the road to transitioning and it said in your Profile you are Transgender!
        I send you love and hugs from the North-East but i have been labelled as Trans by the local facility here but i am still confused as why should we all be labelled?
        All i know is i am confused as to what i really am classed as but all i know i have a Fem side and i’m trying my best to let it out!
        Hull seems a nice place to live and i suppose it’s not far from Leeds where you can visit TFF!!!
        The nearest i’ve been is Cleethorpes but i am not sure of where and what the nightlife is for Trans/CD/TS people!
        This is all new to me and so i must try to come to terms with it all even though i’ve been ‘confused’ for 40+ Years!!!!
        I have never been OUT if you see what i mean so i think you are a brave person and as i’ve read about these things,very brave if you do ‘go all the way’!!!
        I feel in awe of all these people in this site because in all honesty,my story is nothing compared to what people have gone through here!
        So,keep in touch Tara and i will try to do so as well!
        Respect,Hugs and Love
        Anna M xxx

Hi Anna Marie
      UK member of CdH great site to be on,I live in South West.
      I am a secret Crossdresser but love lingerie skirts and dresses.Underdress every day.
      This site has brought Helena out of her shell.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

Morning Helena
        Thanks for the kind message!
        South-West is the place that is close to my heart as i lived down there in the Mid 80’s!
        For my pains i’m a Plymouth Argyle Fan(I kid you not!)!
        I am very much in the same boat as you but have been doing it longer…40+ Years!
        There will come a time when it may no longer be a Secret but that is your call darl!
        I am in drab more often than not but i am here to be helped out of the Closet!
        My first steps involved Lingerie and Pantyhose but it has gotten out of Control over the years!
        Sorry for my late reply as i go to bed early naturally in a Chemise so my phone more often than not is switched off!
        Love & Hugs Anna M xxx

Hi Anna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Anna, welcome to CDH, I’m too from the UK near Boston. I’m sure you’ll meet some lovely girls on here. Kimmy

Anna, welcome to CDH! We have a lovely community here.

Xoxo,

Dani

Welcome to the community Anna. I read your earlier introduction. I just wanted to know if you are married. Sorry about the LGTBQ group but I have heard similar things from this country.

Hi Anna nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  As so many ladies have said with there welcomes i cant add much to them except to say hello from across the big pond in NE Montana USA .. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so dont be shy ask many questions and recieve many answers back as the girls we are we all love to chat so no worries girlfriend .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Morning Steph
        Well it is here anyway!
        Nice message darl,you American girls have been so supportive to me and i thank you and love you all!!!
        So far there are far too many too list but there have also been many from here in the UK(You all know who you are)!
        Excuse the quick message but Counselling is around the corner for me via Phone Link and i need to be ready for it and it will take a while haha!
        Finally,how do i go about completing the picture and doing my own Make-Up?
        Before you say anything,i know there are tutorials here but all you girls look so glam and great!
        Love & Kisses
        Anna M xxx

Hi Anna Marie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Anna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you for the compliment Anna as practice and a lot of you tube videos has helped me learn what i know which is not much ha ha  good luck girl..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Good Morning Christina
      Although it’s Afternoon here darl,i Thank You from the bottom of my heart for contacting me!
      I take your advice on board but where i live in England is NOT the domain of a CD/Trans person that i’m aware of!
      It is pretty roughouse i can assure you but i also don’t have many friends who know about Anna only my Brother!
      I hope to visit the Chatrooms and i am already making friends from all across the globe!
      You,for me,are an inspiration because you have been Dressing since the age of nine and me well,only 17 when i realised i was different to all my male friends!
      I am fast approaching my 60th birthday and believe it or not live in Cleveland County in the UK!
      This is one of the 10 worst places to live in the UK but i am aware there are CD/Trans people here and so i wish you all the luck on your transition journey!
      Be brave and if you want to keep in touch,well you know i’m a mouse click away across the pond!
      Luv,Hugs and Respect always
      Anna M xxx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?