Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everybody, my name is Hélène and I’m looking for new friends and acquaintances 🙂

hello Hélène welcome to C.D.H. this is the place to meet others like our self’s. join groups, read news feeds, chat and much more. i am from Niagara Falls, New York. you can see my posts on others i have posted and my story on how i started. i am 54 years old now and have been dressing up for many years. i buy my own clothing and everything else as in female stuff on line and in stores.wife knows and lets me dress up but only when our 2 adult children are out. i do wear lacy panties 24 7 and sometimes nylons, a bra some times but with a heavy sweater so my bra does not show though. i added you to my friends list

Helene……welcome to our group!  Nice to have you aboard. Look thru our site and feel free to comment or ask questions. Happy to meet you my new sister.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Hélène.
      We’ve already been in contact, but I still ask you welcome once more. Hope you will find friends and support here on CDH.

Hi Helene and welcome back to CDH!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?