Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just came across this site and joined.  I am Angela and live in Fresno, California.  I do dress privately for myself, although I would like to find other individuals with similar interest so it is not an “alone” thing.

Anonymous

Welcome Angela. You have found a great place on the net with other helpful and encouraging ladies. I hope to see you more here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Angela

welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Hi Angela, and welcome. The neat thing about CDH is you only need to peruse the members directory to see if there is anyone in your area to reach out to to see if they have similar interests. I know I have made friends here in Phoenix that way. I don’t know of any organized groups in your area, nor do I know of any in Modesto or Bakersfield (though I suspect there may be some.) I do know there is a fairly active group in the Sacramento/Stockton area that gets together on a fairly regular basis. I am sure one of the girls from that area can provide you with information. In the meanwhile I am looking forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Angela nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the journeys they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Angela as she travels down her own girly path in life ..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you..  Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..  So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Angela,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

There is a lot of cross dresser that are in private. I am full time girl. This site has a lot of girls 👧 that are ready to talk. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hello Angela welcome to CDH you will find this site the home of a family that is very compassionate, helpful, understanding, and supportive. Enjoy your time here with us in what your own personal journey may be.

Hi Angela welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, the good thing about this site is that it’s shown me that we are not alone there are lots of girls on here like us all over the world and I’ve found some just down the road from me, I’m sure there are lots of girls who live just don’t the road from you too,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Emily Rae
      Duchess

Hi Angela, new here as well, still need to post an intro.. and also from Fresno area. I get what your saying about the alone feeling, can feel that way sometimes.

HI Angela! Welcome to the best group of sisters on the Internet! I’m not too far away from you – Las Vegas area.

XO Tara

hi Angela

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Angela,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Angela!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?