Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,

I am Nicole from Germany, living close to Frankfurt. I started dressing with about 11 years, so I dress now for about 40 years. Several times I tried to stopp, but meanwhile I accepted that I am what I am.

I am very curious what I might find and experience on this interesting web site.

Kisses

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! You will love it here… so much to read, and so many wonderful ladies to meet from around the world.

Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Guten morgen Nicole,

Welcome it is really nice to meet you.  CDH is a great place full of lots of friendly ladies.  I hope to be able to catch up with you at some point.

Jessica x.

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Nicole, welcome to CDH, probably #thefriendliestplaceontheinternet ™ I’m sure you’ll find it as helpful and positive as I have!

My wife and I lived near Frankfurt until recently! I guess we’re also a similar age…

hope you’re having a nice relaxing Friday

Seren xx

Anonymous

Welcome Nicole! You may be pleasantly surprised by the wonderful sisterhood here!

Kay

Welcome Nicole!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicole welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Nicole and welcome to CDH….

💋💋Natasha

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH.  Nice to meet you.

Alice

Welcome welcome .

Hugs

Diane

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Guten Tag  Nicole and welcome to CDH.  I think you will be happily surprised at the friendly ladies and honest support you find here.  Happy to see you here and looking forward to  getting to know you.

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi, Nicole.  Welcome to CDH.

Welcomen Nicole, Teralynn here. What can you expect to find here- plenty of friendly crossdressing people, lots of help and tips with your crossdressing (if you need it), interesting posts and articles related to the crossdressing journey we are all on and friendship if that is something you would be interested in! So being a crossdressing person for as long as you have I venture a guess that you might be interested in all those things! So enjoy your membership! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?