Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all, it is so nice to find myself with so many like minded beautiful people. As long as I can remember ive crossdressed. And with intensity almost equal to my feminine desires I’ve fairly ruthlessly drown out my desires, purged my fineries and nearly drowned myself in self hate.
      But as a grow older I do in fact gain wisdom. And I am back, this time, I hope with enough self love and respect to stay.

Hi Ginger,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Ginger!

Connie
      xxx

Hi Connie, Twirl is such a fabulous last name! I love it.

Anonymous

Thankyou!  Apparently it’s my Facebook drag queen name  – Grandmothers Forename and the last bar of chocolate I ate.

Could have been worse – Constance Curlywhirly doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Connie

xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Ginger,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hello Ginger,

Welcome to CDH.

Alanna

xoxo

Welcome ginger love Dee xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ginger, Welcome to CDH!

You will find love and acceptance here, but never forget to love your self as well! 🤗

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
      Anonymous

Ginger

Welcome to CDH. Glad to see you made the decision to come back!

Huggs

Penny

Hi ginger
      I just joined myself I love it here I have dressed from age 9 in secret but in 2005 finely went out dressed to a cd gay bar in Boston w infer how many bachelorette pary pictures I am in I am in chat most nights at midnight eastern time u s a talk soon girlfriend

Peace and love
      Jennifer sullivan

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Ginger I truly understand what you are saying.  you are going to really like it here.

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Ginger i take it you have been a member here before so i will say happy you are home and rekindle old friendships and start some new ones allways up for a good chat so say hello sometime .. One silly question is the Ginger name because you have ginger hair love to see sometime hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ginger happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ginger ,

Welcome to CDH !

I think a lot of the Girls here can relate to your Life story.
      When we get older , it gets easier to accept ourselves for who we really are.
      Accepting our Feminine side is the most important thing in our lives I think ,
      as I know it has been for me.
      It has made me a better all round person , and I wouldn’t have missed that
      for the world !

I hope you will enjoy yourself here on the Forums Ginger ,

Love Sylvia.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Ginger,

Welcome back, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am happy to chat so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ginger! Welcome to CDH!

Toodles

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?