Tagged: ,

Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just came out to my wife after building up courage to tell her for about a year. She was so gracious and so cool and so supportive. I love her so much.

Hi Kym. Nice to meet you.

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Jayda, well done for being so brave; sounds like you can enjoy this ‘new’ hobby together! Enjoy your time at this wonderful place!

Seraphina x

Hi Jada,

I am so happy for you.  The Greenville area is beautiful.  The last time I was there I went out down town en femme for a walk along the main street.  I sat at lemongrass and had a great dinner.

Enjoy the freedom that comes form sharing CD with your SO.

Hugs

Paula

Well done for taking such a big leap. I’m still trying to pluck up the courage and find the right moment. It would be interesting to chat with you to know how you approached it.

Katie x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jayda

Congratulations on making the decision to tell her. A big relief not to hid it no longer. And to have her acceptance certainly will make your journey most fulfilling.

Now being here get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Please any ladies interested private messaging me about coming out to my partner please feel free to do so. I don’t mind talking and discussing my experience and how I approached it.

Hi Jayda, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! I am always delighted to welcome a new member especially one that has told their wife about their crossdressing and found out that there wife was not only accepting but also supportive. What an absolute blessing that is for a crossdressing person! I always advise that honesty is the best policy, but for a lot of crossdressing people the fear factor is just too strong to overcome! When I told my wife about Teralynn she looked at me with a “you are kidding, right?” look all over her face! But eventually she realized that I wasn’t kidding and that Teralynn was going to be around from now on. Now she thinks nothing of seeing Teralynn run around the house in a dress. Hope you like CDH and stay active on the site. It has many ways for its members to interact with each other and practically every day sees new members joining. So enjoy all the benefits of membership and make a few friends! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Jayda, I am also from Greenville SC and I’d love to talk to you. Please PM me if you want to talk. Also I will accept your friends request if you send me one. I am a senior CD in the closet and have been CD’ing since I was 5 or 6.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Hi, Jayda

It’s wonderful that you not only found the courage to come out, but that your wife was so accepting!

You’re a lucky lady!

PM anytime

🙂

Hi Jayda, that’s awesome. Welcome!

I told my wife a few months ago by suggesting she get me a Vicky Secret gift card for my birthday. I figured she could take it as a joke and I’d have an ‘out’ if she was unsupportive. But she took me on a shopping spree, Vicky’s Secret and elsewhere, shoes, dresses, sexy underthings. I love spending time with her en femme, and we’re dangerous shopping partners!

Tj

Hi Jayda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hey there, welcome.  Glad you told your wife.  You shouldn’t have any secrets from her.  My wife may be a don’t ask, don’t tell kinda gal, but we find the things that work for us.  You will enjoy it her, everyone is very friendly.

-Steph

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story. I’m glad it went so well with your wife.

Welcome Jayda!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

After coming out to my brothers daughters, he threatened to out me at my father’s funeral.  He begrudgingly allows me to speak to his 4 year old who adores me and has not told my mother.  Ooo, give the man a medal.

My other brother now knows and has been surprisingly quiet considering he is the most fundamentalist of the family!  He gets a real medal.

While having a heart to heart about her weight loss methods, I came out to my sister-in-law’s daughter.  She suppportive about it, but I had made a serious error in judgement.  I saw it as coming out, while she saw it as infidelity.  She told her grandmother and mother, who immediately told my wife and the rest of their clan and their friends.  As a result, I have now been completely erased from their family.  Since I helped raise her and her brother for several years, that hurts deepest of all.  When I wished her happy birthday on the phone along with my wife, she promptly texted me to never speak to her again.

As for friends, my only “true” friend invited me to lunch, ambushed me, and has not been seen since.  His wife naturally texted my wife to stir the pot.

So far nobody has dared to tell my mother and as long that is the case, I will survive.  I made her life a living hell in high school and refuse to make her last days miserable.  She would never withhold her love from me, but it would cause her great disappointment.

There will come a day, when I will walk out the door, drive to each of their homes to give them all a nice, big, fat, finger and a hearty F@#K U!  Their only reprieve will be if my mother lives to a hundred and my liver/kidneys get me first.

Sigh.  Who am I kidding.  If they called me today I’d forgive them and let them back in my life without a second thought.  I have always believed in redemption.  I’m too old to change now.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

That’s right Jemma.  When you are hurt by close friends and family like you described it is all our first instincts to tell them to go to hell.   But most of us soon realize we all would be happier if relationships would be at least partially restored.

Sandy

That is wonderful to hear.  I wonder how many of us girls in Greenville there really are?

I learned a long time ago I cannot control anyone’s action but I have full control over my reaction.  The only person who can give up your integrity is you, stay true to who you are.  Sometimes that is very hard.

Blessings

Bea

my ex did not take it very well would have been nice to have some support but now that im single i can wear a dress every day and i do a bad relationship is worse than being single happy to hear your wife supports you being a cd

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Jayda, my wife and I lived in Greenville from 2007 to 2018. DM me and we can catch up!

You are one of the lucky ones!! Nothing like a supportive wife

Anonymous

Congratulations Jayda, great to have a supportive wife.  Welcome to CDH, nice to meet you.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jayda,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?