Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

Greetings from Southern Alabama! I am new to this site but a lifelong crossdresser. I will be finishing my profile later tonight.

I have a wonderful wife that fully supports and encourages me to be the woman I want to be.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know you all.

Hugs and Kisses,

Candie

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Candie!  Welcome to CDH!  I’m so happy you found us!  It is so wonderful that you have such a supporting wife!  I can’t wait to hear more about your journey!

Erika

Hello Candie welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone.

It is so wonderful to hear you have a wonderful loving and encouraging wife that is amazing count your blessings. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Candie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Candie, and welcome. I love your photo! You look very relaxed and comfortable as Candie! We are very lucky to have wives who accept and encourage us. As you can imagine not every girl is so fortunate. I think in my case my wife realized that nothing had really changed other than I was a lot more attentive and aware of her needs. I think if more guys got in touch with their feminine side the world would probably be a much better place. And while I enjoy getting in “Paulette Mode” the amount of time and effort it takes makes it highly unlikely I would ever want to to do it on a daily basis! I guess that is why my last name in French means “Sometimes”! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Candie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they follow.. Now when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Candie as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.. Girl its so nice to have a supportive wife as many ladies here do myself included really happy for you girl .. If your wife would be intrested there is a group here ( For Wifes and Significant others ) that she could join and have many gg women to chat with and ask them questions a place we cant go to just them .. Good luck girlfriend and thanks for filling in more of your profile as this is how we get to know you better..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Candie,

Welcome to CDZh.

Alice

Anonymous

Congratulations it’s nice to have gurls that lives the life they want. I am also full time girl 👧 almost all my life. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Well hola seniorita Caliente!  Lol  nice to see someone from the south.  Happy to hear wife suports you, so important. Drop a note would you. Love to get to know you bette4. Hug#, Jillleanne

Hi Miss Caliente

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Good morning and hello and welcome to our beautiful sight CDH and it’s really nice to hear you have a supported wife
      And we’re almost like neighbors enjoy yourself

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Candie
      Welcome to CDH. Enjoy exploring the site, it’s packed full of some good stuff.

Samantha (From North TX)

Candie –

Welcome to CDH

XOXO
      Suzanne

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Candie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Candie.Welcome to CDH.I too have an accepting wife.After several years of not being cool about Roberta she changed her mind seven years ago.She buys all my femme clothes and always says I look lovely as a woman.

Candie,

Welcome to CDH!  Glad you are here!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hey Candi
      Welcome to CDH
      I’m your neighbor in the Birmingham ‘Burbs. It’s a pleasure to have you with us. I’m an old gurl but love to have CD friends. I am also married and my wife is accepting of my dressing as well. As you know, or can guess, going out in public is a real challenge in the Deep South. I would adorn the chance to chat with you sometime soon!!

xoxo
      Jona

Hi Candace, and welcome here.  I’m sorry I missed your profile until now.  It appears that you have gotten completely into the full swing of things here.  Your makeover photos are fabulous.  Again, welcome, and keep having fun here.

Welcome to CDH. Love you pics. You look so pretty and happy!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?