Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Joined a while ago… but only just got around to saying hello from Hertfordshire, here in the UK (in case there’s a Hertfordshire somewhere else!).

I was prompted to post as I’m loving a new skirt I picked up earlier this week as I’m sat here watching TV. Seems I can’t post a picture, which is a shame.

Looking forward to making friends here!

…. and hello from the Highlands of Scotland.

I am new to this or at least have not yet gone the whole way. Currently limited to panties, a bra and various breastforms of which I have a few to suit all occasions.

I love getting a new bra and trying out the new feel – very satisfying feeling.

A bra was my first ever purchase!

Very nerve wracking, but I soon got into the “stroll in and peruse the collection”!

i picked up a lovely bra from M&S this week – fits perfectly and keeps everything in place!

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sophie nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Sophie as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away.. Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Sophie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too I’m up in Shropshire, I went out and bought myself a new dress last week well it’s nearly new i bought it from a charity shop I’ve yet to try it on i hope it fits me, I’ve not tried it on yet because I’m still in the closet to my wife,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sophie,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you. I am also from the U.K. but a bit further north than you near Lincoln.

I hope you make lots of new friends here.  I am always happy to keep in touch so if you fancy a chat anytime please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Sophie

Welcome to CDH, it’s always nice to meet other girls from the UK, you will find lots of friends to offer support and guidance here, if you want to chat feel free to PM me any time…..

Hi Sophie, welcome to to CDH 🙂

Hi Sophie
      Nice to meet you I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire.
      xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Sophie,

Welcome to a lovely accepting place! The girls here are very friendly, and helpful. It’s good to meet you!

💕Lara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophie

happy to finally meet you and to welcome you here with us.  Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?