Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Roxie Ritz
      Duchess

It’s been some time since I have been here. I used to live in Upstate New York, but over the past five years, lots of things have changed. Good things, and not so good things. I am happy to be here, with my soulmate, and retired, with a good pension, so I can see what the scene here is.
      I am just now getting back into cross dressing. I lost everything, so I will have to restart everything. It will be some time until I go out, heck, I don’t even have any makeup yet. I just thought I would check in here, and say Hi, so here I  am.

However I can support anyone here, just drop me a line, and I will answer as time permits.
      Thanks for being here

Roxie.

Hello Roxie welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Roxie Ritz
        Duchess

Thanks for your comment April. Having folks like you who understand these sort of things makes it easier for all of us. We need to work together as a community if we are to survive it the world as it is now.
        My main problem is, now that I lost everything, and am getting regular things together, I want to get my feminine side out. I lost all my female clothing, makeup, and such in the fire. Now I don’t know where to start. I know that the folks here in the Netherlands are more accepting of all people, which is good, I just have to find the places where I can get the stuff I like. Oh well, I guess I could always walk to the drug store and get a lipstick and a mascara to start. Like I have to start over. And I was just getting comfortable going out en fem.

Right hopefully you can fund some groups there or in the membership search here on CDH. I hope you find success in finding things and embracing your feminine side.

Hugs April

Roxie Ritz
            Duchess

Fund some groups? Are you sure that you didn’t mean “find” some groups?
            If it is fund, how do I fund groups?

Hi Roxie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

I grew up in the upstate New York area I was full girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. I am now in Tennessee it’s nice to have you here

Hi Roxie nice to meet you and so happy you rejoined us girls here I take it you were a member here before .. So girl you know how it goes around here so get back into the swing of it .. Please look around rekindle old friendships and start some new ones as we allways leave the light on so you see your way back home so welcome home girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Roxie, I was in Amsterdam last September had a wonderful time, looking forward to when I can return. Welcome back to CDH and may you and your soulmate enjoy the most of your future ahead of you.

Sherri

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Roxie

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Roxie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 💋

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous

Hello “from Holland”.  Lol. Hi Roxie.  Welcome back to CDH!

hugs…. Dana

Hey Roxie welcome back. I am a CD from Brussels. Hope to have some chats soon.
      Hugs
      Christine

Welcome back. ❤️

Hi Roxy, Greetings from Groningen.

Roxie Ritz
        Duchess

Groningen is quite a way away from where I am in Wageningen. I moved here about 5 years ago, from the US. I have a difficult time learning the language, because everyone here speaks English. I am picking up a bit of it though. I am not required to learn Dutch either, because I am of the age where the government tells me that I don’t have to. I can read a good bit of it. I just have a hard time with people’s speaking it.
        At any rate, I haven’t had the chance to go out en femme yet here. I don’t expect that there would be any difficulties.
        Another thing, is that it is impossible to find the products here, that I used to find with a problem in the US. I guess I have been finding good substitutes though, and my wife is quite helpful.

Just wanted to say hi to another Dutch girl. Hi!

I have been here for 30 years so I speak Dutch, I dont know what products you are looking for but let me know in a message and maybe I can help. As for going out, I dont know how far out of the closet you are but there are support groups everywhere in NL and if your like me and dont care just get out there and do it, you wont have any hassle…unless you walk into a bikers club flouncing and asking where are all the cowboys. I go to bars and restaurants and mainly get fun conversation. I went to our museum a couple of days ago, had a coffe and looked around, nobody batted an eyelid. feel free to befriend me here.

groet ‘n oet Grun lol

Helene

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?