• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, where to start….hmmmm well i am a single closeted crossdresser who has dressed off and on since i was 12. i am 46 now. i have been drawn back to wanting to dress so it’s a new me and a new name. it took me a while to pick my name, kari rae lauren. i picked up my first feminine thing in a very long time tonight. Walked past some anklets at Target and bought some with butterflies on them. Anyhow, would love to make some new friends. Please feel free to send me lots of messages. 😊

Hi to you from Jane, in Hobart Tasmania. It is fun too shop. It is fun to venture out in your new persona.
      Congrats to you. Good health, and Christmas.

Best wishes
      Jane

Hi Kari
      Lovely to meet you. Hope you are OK?

hugs Charlotte

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Kari,

Nice to meet you! Welcome to CDH!

Enjoy the Shopping!

Hugs, Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Kari.

Hugs, Liara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kari,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of friends.  I wish you all the best in your journey, I look forward to hearing all about it.  I am happy to keep in touch.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kari.. happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kari. Welcome to CDH Luv! If you are looking for plenty of crossdressing people to communicate with, you came to the right place. Additionally, the site has so many interesting features that you may find interesting that you will wish there was more hours in a day to explore them further. The members are friendly and knowledgeable so if you need some help in your crossdressing journey or in accessing some of the site’s features just ask someone. If that person doesn’t know they can probably refer you to someone who does know. So make yourself at home and get to know some of our wonderful members. – Blessings from Teralynn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kari,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Kari ,

Welcome here on CDH !
      I love them butterflies too.
      Hope you will have a great time here.

Love Syliva.

Anonymous

Hi Kari it’s nice to meet you X

Hugs Roz X

Hi Kari Rae,

Welcome to CDH!  Good for you to answer the call of the butterfly’s.  You’ll need a cute pair of shoes now.

Alice

Hi Kari nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. So many ladies here have welcomed you that i cant add much to there welcome except to say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Nice to meet you! You’ll do fine!

Hugs,
      Fredrika

Anonymous

Hi Kari Rae.  Making that first purchase is a rush, isn’t it?  Wondering if the cashier is thinking, “Is he buying this for himself?”  However, most don’t give it much consideration.

But when you’re en femme and buy a new blouse or some stockings, many make nice comments and compliment you on your shoes or earrings.  Now that’s a real thrill.

So glad you’ve joined us.

Much love,

Raquel

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?