• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tamara.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, my name is Abbey. I actually joined the site on June 22, 2022, nut in typical Abbey style I froze up.I have been underdressing for a very very long time. I am still in the closet , but I did just come out to my son.Actually he came to the house and found me dressed. He was going to leave because he said he did want to embarass me. When I told him I was not embarassed we sat down and I explained to him the evolution of Abbey. During the discussion he asked why I do not tell my wife and I rold him I do not want to hurt her, and I asked him not to reveal this to her. His response was to tell me that he supports me, but he is sad that I feel I cannot live life as my real self. Well Abbey is starting to quit being afraid. This post is the first step. Thanks for reading this I hope to learn from all of you.
      Huggs
      Abbey

Hi abbey,

Welcome to CDH.  Congratulations on having the strength and confidence to make small steps forward in your emergence.  Best of luck on your journey.

Alice

Hi Abbey, and welcome from another Illinois girl now living in Arizona. I am a senior who, when I returned to crossdressing after a lengty absence, decided to tell my family about Paulette right up front. After some awkward moments things have settled down and my wife accepts Paulette as long as I don’t overdo it! I do enjoy being able to explore my feminine side openly. I now go out in public as Paulette and find if anyone even notices, they certainly don’t seem to care. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Congratulations on your growth, and I hope you find the courage to keep going.

Hugs,
      Fredrika Jones

Thank you for the support and kindness. I think this is an awesome place.
      Thanks again Abbey

Hi Abbey, your son accepts you, and yes, it can be difficult to tell our spouses. Quite often they say just tell me. You are in a dilemma. Brooching this with her will show trust and faith from you as this is a major time in your life.
      Open conversation time to absorb and patience.
      All the best Jane.

Hi Abbey nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So happy girlfriend that you were able to come out to your son and hope the courage works up to discuss with wife of a third for bridge ha ha .. comunification is key here open and honest helps win the race .. Many ladies here as my self included have supportive wifes or SOs to make life easier with help with your journey down your girly trip .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away ..  Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Abbey.  Welcome to CDH.  I am happy that everything worked out with your son and hopefully someday you can talk with your wife and gain acceptance.

Hugs

Susan

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Abbey,

All I have to say is you have one terrific son!! The same thing happened to me with my youngest son and later I came out to my oldest son and both were understanding and supportive as well. The younger generation is so much more accepting than back in my younger days. My wife knows I cross dress and has since before we were married she doesn’t like it but had shielded my cross dressing from my sons. So I think it was a load off of her mind when I did come out.

If I was you I would tell your wife especially since your boy knows and supports you in crossdressing. I think you wife will go him with the news if you tell her and he will be a huge help in hopefully helping your wife not only deal with it but also help her realize it isn’t the bomb shell she may think it is.

If you do tell her I would love to hear how it went if you decide to share it with us.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous

Abbey,
      Where in Illinois do you live?
      I livejust east of Rockford. I am alone now so Kerri can come outwhenevershe wants. If you are ckose by we should chat and see if we might want to meet for coffee at aStarbucks in girl mode.
      Kerri

Hi Kerri. We live in Crystal Lake, not very far from you. Right now I am caring for my wife who is dealing with a bunch of surgeries. Not much Abbey time right now. Thanks for reaching out. Would like to chat.

Anonymous

I have been full time since I was 9 till now and I have been enjoying it. I found it is always to be open about it. Everyone I know calls me Christina and accept me as Christina. For some it’s a one step at a time process. Every step you take get you closer. The girls 👧 here can help you just go into the chatt room and get to know everyone and welcome to the site

Howdy Abbey and glad you were able to make a post!

What a nice reaction from your son and thankful you’re receiving some support from a loved one.

Used to live in IL waaaay back, close to St Louis.  Have a good summer and happy dressing!  Blessings from hot Texas.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Abbey,

It sounds like you raised a wonderful son! How awesome that he feels such empathy for you having to hide Abbey away from everyone!

Welcome to this wonderful community. You will find lots of support, and acceptance here as well!

💕Lara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Abbey,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. What a wonderful and kind person your son is, you must be very proud of him. And you are showing courage to step out now and be your true self, well done.

I came out to my children this year and it was very nerve wracking and rewarding. They have been so accepting it is has changed my life.

I hope you make lots of friends here, I am happy to keep in touch if you would like any advice or support, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Davina
      Lady

Abbey, welcome to CDH!  I believe you will find a warm and welcoming environment. You have raised an amazing son, howxeindrrfuk that he listened, though and supports you!

Tamara
      Lady

I’m helping out my ex daughter in law she is 52 and lost job to COVID-19 . I moved in with her and 30 year grandson to keep her from losing house and car. She’s not crazy about me being female but excepts it. She is fashion police so I’ve toned down my wardrobe. I love sexy flirty even sluty things. Now that opened me to more conservative dress. I can still look sexy. My granddaughter is a little up tight grandson and I go to stores together. We hang out with each he’s cool with me. I kid him about some of his friends I find cute . They still call me rob because I was super butch all their lives. We’re all one big happy mess. Love y’all ❤️

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?