Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello to everyone.
      Call me as Bianca. I’ve 24 years old and I am from Italy, Venice.
      I started do wear women’s clothes when I was in preadolescence, obviously secretly. They was the first signs for me, I wasn’t afraid and it didn’t make me uncomfortable for that. I liked to see myself as a girl.
      It’s always been a secret to me, even today and that makes me a little sad. Not being able to express what you feel you want to be, for the society in which we live. Today I still live with my parents, in the hope of a day to be autonomous and be able to be Bianca not only in my secret but also out in world.
      Thanks to everyone for welcoming me.

I hope to get to know us better! Bye!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Bianca and welcome to our happy family.  You have chosen a great place and a fantastic group of girls to join in your journey.  I hope you can get comfortable here for the wonderful trip ahead of you as you continue to express your real self.  Glad to meet you!

Stevie

Anonymous

Hello Bianca. Welcome to CDH.

Welcome, you will find that this a great place to learn and row.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bianca

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. No matter about society’s ways here we can express ourselves free of guilt and judgements. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Bianca nice to meet you and happy you joined us ladys here. Yes you have come to a wonderful place to explore you femme side with all the ladys here you will get all the support you can ask for . So please read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about being the lady you are inside. So settle in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself  Make some friends like you we are all over the world me im in Montana U.S.A  so again nice to meet you and hope for a chat some time pm me anytime .

Stephanie Bass

Ciao Bianca 🌹🧚🏻‍♀️

Hi Bianca,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Bianca!

Hi Bianca, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I sometimes get caught up with things beyond my control and end up behind in welcoming new members! I noticed that you have not been on the site for about 3 days. I hope that is because you have been busy with other things and not because you have changed your mind about being a CDH member. As a young crossdressing person you need to be a member of CDH so that you never get the idea that you are the only crossdressing person in the world. Additionally, because you are young you probably still have many questions about feminine matters that you haven’t had anyone to ask. CDH can help in those areas! The world can be quite a lonely place for a crossdressing person, but we are social beings and actually need to interact with other humans – preferably other humans that will not think we are weird, crazy or evil because we like to dress in feminine attire! Good news Bianca! I have been a registered member since October of last year and not once have I encountered such a person on this site! So reapply your lipstick! Straighten your skirt! Come back to the site and get to know some of your CDH sisters! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?