Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jay
      Lady

Not really sure what to say here. I’m very new, and very private about dressing. As a young boy I was infatuated with womens clothing. As I got older I occasionally would wear my wifes in private. This past year, my wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I started wearing her things at home and it was a huge comfort. After her passing, in a short period of time I have aquired quite a bit of my own. I dress everynight after work, usually underwear, leggings, tops, etc. They have become my comfort clothes, my anti-anxiety clothes. I do have a couple dresses, and I saved some of her things, even though they are big on me. I know my story is probably different than most here, and I’m honestly not sure I even belong.

Thanks for listening, J

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Jay.

Hi J.
      A difficult time after your wife’s passing. I am sure she is smiling down on you. You cared for her during her darkest hours. She is saying to you dress as you desire. Have fun.

Best wishes
      Jane

Anonymous

I’m so sorry for your wife passing. I agree with a previous post that she’s looking down on you with loving support. I also get anxiety relief from crossdressing. And it’s non toxic! But it is habit forming for some reason. I’ve found that CDH has all kinds of “Anti anxiety Relief”. Hope you find it that way also! Dawn

Hi Jay, It is really your decision as to whether you belong, but pleae know this is a place where love and support is in abundance. Your reaction to your wife’s passing is understandable. Believe it or not it is not unusual. Anything we can do to feel close to a loved one is a very normal AND a very theraputic way to deal with grief. Now, as to whether dressing as a woman is something you feel good about is something only you can work out. I know from personal experience being Paulette has opened the door to better understanding myself and my interaction with others. I am sorry if I am coming across as “Dear Abby” but your grief is very apparent and I (and I am sure so many of the girls on this site) are here for you! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Jay, I never know what to say when someone has suffered such a loss, but I’m sorry. I assure you that you are in the right place and that you do belong. You’ll also find that your story is not so different than most of ours here. Take a tour of the site and you’ll find numerous posts and articles that may be of use to you, and given time and healing you will find it’s a fun place to be too. Amy x

I’m so sorry for your loss Jay. Everyone needs comfort. You’ve found some in dressing.  Nothing wrong with that at all. I think you absolutely belong here. Welcome.

-Jen

Hi Jay,

Welcome to CDH.  My condolences on the loss of your wife.

I’ve met some sales associates at women’s apparel shops who have told me of customers who have lost a spouse and shop in their store.  So you are not alone.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jay ,
      I am so sorry for your loss this past year.
      I hope the new year can bring you some joy after going through
      a terrible 2021.
      I think you do belong here Jay !
      You said you were already having feelings for Feminine attire as a young boy ,
      and now these feelings have come to the surface again in a time of great need for you.

Crossdressing is often also a stress relieve , and I think for you at this
      difficult time , it has come to help you carry on with your Life.

So please embrace your dressing Jay.
      For now it is what you need , and when things are looking a bit brighter ,
      I wouldn’t be surprised that dressing will become a part of your Life that
      you will come to adore.

Just know that all the Girls are here for you and support you.

Welcome in our midst Jay , and as the other Girls already mentioned ,
      It is very possible that you are not here by accident.
      I have said it before here , and I believe it to be true more and more everyday ,
      hearing the stories of all the Girls that found this great place.
      I think we were all meant to be here…

Love Sylvia.

Hi Jay Nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here .. As for your wifes passing i feel for you and yes you need to be here as we all are very understanding and careing girls with a wealth of love and knowledge on dressing to help ease your girly pain .. If you get comfort from dressing then its ok as a stress reliever for many girls here like myself included as been married 38 years and wife is very supportive of Stephanie so sorry you missed out on the joys of wife helping you become the girl you need to be please look around and explore our site and ask many questions from all here as like othere have said you are more than welcome here and please stay in contact with us ..

Stephanie bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

To you my condolences for your loss. She’ll always be with you be at peace and love being. Wonderful to have you here with us so relax and enjoy being part of a wonderful community of caring souls. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌷

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Jay, you absolutely belong here! We all have different stories and backgrounds. I’m sorry your wife isn’t with you now, but it sounds like you are taking care of yourself and healing. I hope you will enjoy your experience here and lean in to all the support available to you!

Hugs,

Brielle

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi J

I am very sorry for your loss. You have found a great place for support. Feel free to reach out if you need to talk.
      Lara

Jay
      Let me say at the outset how sorry I am at the loss of you dear wife.
      You definitely belong here I just joined on dec 31 and find everyone here to be very friendly. All of us girls here will give you the support you need. Right now I giving you a huge hug message me anytime with questions

Peace and love Jennifer

Hi Jay and welcome to this Heavenly address of wonderful and supportive people.   I am sadden to read of the passing of your wife.   I am pleased that you found this address where you can converse with many persons with the similar interests as yours.

Anonymous

Hello Jay,
      I felt I just had to say hi. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear wife. I too lost my partner a year ago and I know how you must be feeling. I have dressed most of my life and since the loss of my partner I have kept some of her clothes which thankfully fit me. I feel as if I am close to her when I wear her things. It is my comfort blanket. If you ever want to talk about anything please drop me a line. We are part of an amazingly loving community so don’t ever feel alone.
      All my love……Melina xx

I don’t have a significant other, so I don’t to worry about non-acceptance, but not having a partner has it’s down side, too.

This is a great place. We’re all equals here, and we all support each other – take a look around!

Fredrika XOXOX

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jay,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss,

The girls here are really friendly and supportive, I hope you make lots of friends and find some comfort.

Please feel free to message me anytime if you wish to chat or to just to let your thoughts out.

Take care,

Tara.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Jay, Welcome to CDH. Its a great place to find understanding and compassion from a truly wonderful group. I lost my wife to the same condition, so understand some of what you are going thru.

I’m happy that you are finding some comfort and putting a smile back in your heart.

Huggs

Roberta

Hi Jay! Welcome to CDH!
      I am so sorry for the loss of your wife.
      CDH is certainly a place full of support and love from a wonderful group of ladies.
      So nice to meet you, and thank you for sharing your story.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hey Jay, Thanks for sharing; very touching. I, too, am widowed; ten years now. The way you’re drawn to wearing your late wife’s clothes as a way to be close to hear is beautiful. I didn’t have a chance to do that because the day after my wife died, as a “favor,” my & her sister cleared out her wardrobe.

I’ve enjoyed CD’ing on & off all my life, and like you, find great comfort and relaxation in coming home to my private apt snd slipping into something soft & sexy. I often spend the evening dressed as well as sleep in something girly, too.

We all have our reasons for doing this. For me it’s to feel smooth and sexy; my own li’l secret. For you, it’s also about maintaining a connection.

That’s so admirable. Be proud of yourself. Nameste.

Suze

Anonymous

How sad! Thankyou for sharing such a personal thing.

Of course you belong here. We come in all shapes, sizes and inclinations, so I’m sure you’ll find a place and someone to listen.

Welcome in

Connie
      xxx

Sorry for your loss Jay.

Glad you found CDH and you do belong here.

Alanna

xo

Welcome Jay, you are certainly not the only one and I am so sorry for your loss. It’s 5 years since I lost my lovely wife to the big C and I have never got rid of a single piece of her clothing, or anything else of hers. You are not alone in wearing her clothes either. I wear my wifes clothes often, sometimes daily, some fit me well even though I was head & shoulders above her. A number of her tops fit me and I wear them often, her panties fit me and in these cold winter months I wear them daily. Her bras actually fit me although the cup size is a little bigger than I like but the hug is the best! I, like you, have plenty of my own femme clothes but the comfort derived from wearing wifeys stuff is beyond price.

You will get lots of love & support here.

Yes you belong hun x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Sorry for your loss.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jay,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jay,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Emily Butters
      Baroness

Hi J, i am very new here too, and i am a partner of a cross dresser. It is my understanding that people dress for any number of reasons. The reason people are here isnt about the ‘why’, its the support, guidance, and shared understanding that brings everyone together in this safe space. Please feel welcomed.

Sorry for your loss – remember there is no right or wrong way to grieve. Whatever helps bring you comfort during such a difficult time. take care of yourself and its good youve reached out.

Emily xx

Hi J

First of all, i am so very sorry for your loss.

Of course you belong here. You obviously feel most comfortable when dressed as a lady. Given this started when you were at a young age, perhaps your true self is coming out again.

Besides dressing, do you do have any other female traits or desires ?

Love
      Michelle

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?