Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, my name is Janice and I am happy to be here. I am a long-time closeted cross dresser. I have been married 38 years and my wife has been less than thrilled with my dressing when I tried to introduce it over the years. So, to keep the peace, I decided long ago to move my dressing private. I keep a small stash of clothing, wigs, and makeup well hidden away and bring my femme side out when I can. Prior to the pandemic, I traveled about 2 dozen times a year allowing for Janice to emerge. And, my wife traveled several times a year to visit friends and family providing additional times for Janice to step out as well. With the pandemic going on, those trips by both of us have curtailed leaving a bit of a void. However, Janice is always a part of me and I know she always resides inside of me, even when I am not dressed.

I have circulatory issues with my legs (including a recent DVT blood clot) that forces me to wear compression stockings. After trying all brands and varieties, I have found that women’s stockings fit me the best and so I do get to have a little fem attire on daily through my compression stockings.

I discovered my need to dress and play with other like-minded CDs about 15 years ago and will meet other ladies as time permits. While not actively dating any other CDs, I do have one or two local friends where we can at least share some discussion and other fun as time and circumstances allow. Of course with the pandemic going on, I have not had a chance to meet with them this year.

I hope everyone on here is safe and staying healthy during this time and look forward to meeting new people through this site. Hugs, Janice

Thankyou for sharing.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Janice

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance here. With this pandemic it certainly is troubling times but hopefully soon will be able to enjoy much of what we have been missing. At least we have this wonderful community where our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Janice,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Janice!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?