Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jaynee Laparte
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Ladies,

I’ve been here for a while, but am just getting around to posting an introduction.

I’m a longtime crossdresser who has recently retired and is ready to start getting out in public again. I live in the northern Piedmont area of North Carolina. About 30 years ago, I used to attend monthly TriEss meetings in Charlotte, NC and really enjoyed the opportunities to spend a weekend dressed and going out to clubs and restaurants with the other ladies.

My wife knows but no longer wants to participate.  Luckily, she’s OK with me having some Jaynee time out of town now and then.

I’m planning to start going out again in Charlotte when the opportunity presents itself. I’d love to hear from others in that area with some suggestions on accepting restaurants and nightclubs. I’m not sure if the places I used to go still exist.

Besides crossdressing, I’m interested in guitars, cats, computers, home automation, SciFi, and Jeeps. Yeah, I’m a typical retired IT geek.

Hi Jaynee, It’s great to make your acquaintance. I am a senior crossdresser, as well as a geek, being a practicing electrical engineer. However, I find when I slip into ‘Paulette Mode’ I am a completely different person. I guess it’s because it is a lot more acceptable for girls to be ‘silly’ and demonstrative than it is guys. All I know is I thoroughly enjoy it and mow that I am getting out and about I must admit when some old guy gives me a wink and a smile I tend to wiggle my butt just a little bit more. I look forward to hearing more abut your adventures as you venture back out again into the world as Jaynee! Hugs Paulette

Jaynee Laparte
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Paulette,

Thanks for the welcome!  I started my career in EE in 1978, and after the first 6 months started getting into software. I can still make a decent solder joint!

Hugs,

Jaynee

Jaynee –

Welcome

I’m also a senior crossdresser.   I’ve only been out for a couple years and that is only to my wife and therapist.  I’ve had one opportunity to dress in public which was a support group meeting and I got changed there.  It was fun to be dressed with others, unfortunately it wasn’t what I was looking for.

Hope to see you in chat, and as always stay pretty.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jaynee wonderful you have finally introduced yourself..welcome Meeting many of our gals just like yourself is a beautiful experience and their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Jaynee.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jaynee,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the group Jaynee!

A warm welcome to C.D.H Jaynee.

Hi Jaynee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Jaynee
      Hugs and Kisses. Amber

Welcome Jaynee! I have two cats myself. Furry little brats, but I love them. And I’m a geek too. Glad you found CDH.

Xoxo,

Dani

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?