• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls…

Um, quite new here and wondering how I should use this forum. It seems more international than some others. Also newer – so less well established but perhaps a bit fresher?

Is there necessarily less focus on meeting up in person and more on discussion here?

I suppose I should start by filling in a profile?

Goodness, this doesn’t play nicely with iPhone – just been typing under a bunch of sharing icons!!

Anyway, am looking forward to a friendly place!

Anonymous

Hy Julia,i’m from London aswell.maybe we’ll get to know each other ;).kiss
      Danielle

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hello Julia! <span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>We are so glad you chose to join us here. Great start by posting an intro here the new member page on the forum Keep browsing around the forums and member pages and jump right in with comments or questions. You’ll find the members here very supportive and friendly! Welcome to the site and we look forward to getting to know you better!</span>

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>Cynthia</span>

Anonymous

Welcome Julia… from a some-way-outside-London girl here, but not international anyway… 🙂 I’m another newbie too so I think the forum is kinda what you’d like it to be, within what is discussion focused but maybe leading to meeting others… Just get stuck in and see what happens – not too much can go wrong… 😉
      Katey x

Anonymous

Thanks all for the responses!

We’ll see how it goes – looks like this forum has yet to achieve critical mass, but every little helps, I guess 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?