• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Davina H
      Dame

Hello ladies,

I am a crossdresser who has been in the lifestyle for nearly thirty years.  Started dressing in my twenties. I am married to a wonderful wife who knows about my dressing and helps me develop my look.  My style is age appropriate with a natural makeup look.  The reason I joined Crossdresser Heaven is to connect with other CD’ers, learn some new tricks especially with makeup, and apply these lessons to my transformation and hopefully get to the point where I am comfortable enough to present myself in public.

Davina

Hi Davina

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old cd/tg person (I’m taking my first steps in hrt); with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Davina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Davina, and welcome to a place where making new friends and sharing is a way of life. You mention venturing out. I live in the Phoenix area, and while I do go out and about here on a regular basis I have discovered the real fun is going to Las Vegas (which for you is just a hop, skip and a jump. I was there for Diva Las Vegas a few months back and had a wonderful time with all the great girls there. But I also had just as much fun going out ‘solo’ and doing fun things. It was such a blast to sit at a bar and have a guy buy me a drink (yes he was as old as the hills but you take em where you get em at my age!) Several of us girls plan to get together for regular trips to LV. I would love to meet you there one of these days. Hugs, Paulette

Davina H
        Dame

Paulette,

I have seen the Diva Las Vegas website and it looks like everyone has a great time.  Mentioned it to my wife I would like to attend the function at some point.  Just don’t know when that some point will be. I look forward to meeting you there.

Davina

DLV should be next fall. I know you will have a wonderful time there. It is completely unstructured, but also allows for a chance to get together with other like-minded girls and just have fun. I look forward to seeing oyu there next year!

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. And I love getting out and around everywhere. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Davina welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family so i don’t get to dress 👗 up as much as i would like, I don’t think i will come out to her she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress up like women so it will be my secret for some time X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Oh if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hello, Davina. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies here are willing to help with advice and questions. We will do our best to help you with your journey. I am 55 and have been dressing for awhile. Feel free to ask any questions you need answers to. Hugs, Allysa

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Davina and Welcome to CDH!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Davina

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Davina, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are lots of great ladies to meet here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Davina nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girlfriend its wonderful to have a supportive wife who helps you as my self included in this bunch i have been married for almost 40 years next year and came out to her when we were married .. Just so happy for you so girl there is a wealth of Knowledge here to access and learn from just look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on .. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Davina as she travels down her own girly path in life ..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away .. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

J J
      Lady

Welcome from another southern Californian.

Might I suggest you just start getting some public exposure  and not waiting until you feel you have it “right”. The more you get out the easier it is and the more you can work on different aspects of your appearance. We live in a region where we can pretty much go where we want dressed as we want without issue. I have been out and a out fully dressed, or totally male except for a skirt. I have worn make up and a wig with jeans, or forms and a tight shirt and my very short hair. It has never been an issue, so enjoy.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?