Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

New to the community and wanted to say hi.

Anonymous

Hello and welcome to CDH….😊

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christina welcome   happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Christina Nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . First things first My dear we learn about you from your profile and intro page so please give us girls a bit more to go on as there is nothing to be afraid of here we really dont bite well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) naw just kidding . when you stepped thru these doors at CDH you joined the most wonderful crossdressing site on the planet muchless the internet .So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions. From clothes to makeup and everything you allways wanted to know about being a girl. All girls here are from all over the world will chat with you and be supportive to your journey . So again its nice to meet you and hope to chat with you sometime .

Stephanie Bass

I will work on my profile lol. it takes me awhile to Get my words out in a organized manner

Hi, Christina. I’m from up around Bangor.

Brenda Lynn

Thats ok Christina  when you have time dear we just love to read a good profile and intro post we can get to know you better

Hugs girlfriend

Hi Brenda,

I am down Lewiston way.

Anonymous

Welcome, Christina.

Hi Christina,

Welcome, lots of friendly girls here. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x.

Hi Christina welcome to CDH

Anonymous

Hi Christina,

Welcome and nice to meet you!

Kay

Hi Christina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Christina!

Hi Christina, Teralynn here! Welcome to CDH. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. Overwhelmed with stuff to do! You didn’t provide much information about your crossdressing journey in your introduction post or do a profile page so I don’t really know what to tell you accept hi and you have joined a wonderful site with many terrific members! But as a general rule, you only get out of something what you put into it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Christina! Welcome!

Welcome to the site Christina.  I supsect you’ll soon have many new friends.

Anywhere in Aroostook Co.?

Araminta.

Hi, Christina, and welcome! This is a great place to be. Relax, kick up your shoes, and get to know us.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?