Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady
      1. I’m so glad I found this site. I have to hide my desires to dress pretty and look pretty as well. I’ve been trying to be the girl inside since about the age of 9. My “wife” does not approve of my desires to dress and be pretty,hence I’m so alone in this struggle. Thank y’all in advance.

Hello Louise welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am sorry your wife is not accepting of this part of you at hopefully she can move to a better position for both of you in time to maybe a DADT position of understanding. You are not alone being here will help you feel good about yourself. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Howdy, y’all. I’m in Texas too and it seems like it is not just your “wife” who disapproves of us dressing and feeling pretty. We in this community will not only accept but also support you with advice, encouragement, and affection for you.

Your sister.

Dana XOXOX

You found us. First, most important, there are thousands of us .  YOU ARE NOT ALONE !   We have all manner of SO relationships.  Second, this is the most understanding and helpful sisterhood you will find.   Third, if you have felt or experienced it, I guarantee sisters here have also.   Fourth, we embrace crossdressing by different lifestyles with kindness and understanding.  Soon you will be receiving welcomes from many of us.  Embrace and enjoy!     Lorraine

Louise, I feel for you. I am sure this site will help with some of your struggles. CDH is a fantastic site for support from other girls as well as encouragement and advice. Hope to chat with you soon.

You’ve taken an important step forward joining and talking to others.

Hugs
      Christine

Girl you’re not alone anymore. We totally get you and support you. Looking forward to seeing you blossom in your journey
      Kari

Hi Louise welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Louise this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Louise, and welcome to a great place to make new friends and share. I am about ten years older than you and only resumed crossdressing about six years ago after an absence of almost fifty years. When I resumed I told my wife about it, and while she was not overly excited at the time, she has come around to where she now accepts Paulette as long as I don’t overdo it. As such, I try to do my Paulette ‘splurges’ when I am out of town. I still stay active in the business world and travel quite bit, so Paulette gets to see a lot of hotels bars in the evening. My favorite destination lace is Las Vegas, because you can go out and about here without even a second glance. I am headed to San Antonio later this week and was looking forward to strolling along the Riverwalk in a sundress and wedgies, but unfortunately its supposed to cool down so I guess its a cardigan and jeans. I look forward to hearing more about your journey in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Welcome Lousie, I’m sorry that you have to live so very much in the closet. I know it is an awful place to be. You should find some way to tell your wife, because as long as you have to hide it from her it will sour your relationship with your wife.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Louise,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Louise nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Girl there is so many wonderful ladies here welcoming you that i cant add to them except to say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Well for some people it seems to be a struggle. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. My wife and I met and of course I was one of the girls 👧 my wife was buying me dresses 👗 to wear places until she passed away and I also had a lot of my own dresses 👗. You have to please yourself or you will be miserable. You can get with us on the site and we will get with you welcome to the site

Hi Louise,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Louise

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Oh Louise, I do feel for you.  I am in the same boat, and share your frustration.  Nowhere to hide your nice things, no opportunities to really feel girly

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Louise, welcome to CDH. Im from LA so we are sort of neighbors.

Hi Louise, welcome to CDH. glade you came here, us ladies are very understanding and very friendly. look around the site lots of info and ladies here to chat with. i am from Niagara Falls N.y area. feel free to read my profile.

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Louise
      Welcome…
      I to feel like I am alone in this journey and could really use a girlfriend to chat with.
      I see you are from TX as am I. It’s not the easiest state to express ourselves is it?

Let me know if you want to chat.
      xoxo

Samantha

I’m in Ft Worth area chat anytime     Lorraine

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?