Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      JJ PHoser
      Lady

Hello, I’m a cross dresser from Metrowest Boston.  I’m in my early 70s, and I’ve been cross dressing since I was 11, I wore almost exclusively hosiery, especially pantyhose and tights, until I was in my  mid 40s, when I started experimenting with lingerie.  That was so liberating!

Anonymous

Hi JJ

Welcome in!

Connie

xxx

JJ PHoser
      Lady

I forgot to mention that I do not fully cross dress. I do not wear makeup or wigs. I’d love to try heels, but I have very arthritic ankles, and am afraid that I’d fall off or out of them. WINK, WINK!

Anonymous

Doesn’t really matter, what level of crossdressing you participate in.  We’re all somewhere different, here in our journey and some have different destinations. Welcome to the family.

Much love,

Raquel

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome JJ , you have come Home my Dear !

The girls here a really wonderfull and very supportive as you will find out i’m sure.

Enjoy your stay here ,
      Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

Hi JJ,

Welcome to CDH.  Many of us CD’s wear flats.  Twisting an ankle can hurt.

Alice

H welcome to CDH

HUgs Charlotte

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome JJ.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

JJ ..welcome, happy that you find us. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Hello and welcome on the south shore myself halfway between Boston and cape cod . Love to chat with you anytime.

Hi JJ nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here at the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions about there femme life .. So when you feel comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of JJ as she gets more comfortable in her girly life with us.. There is nothing to worry about here we are a loving and friendly big bunch of girls and we really dont bite  well some girls do be careful( he he ) just kidding .. As for making friends here there are many ladys here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. As for your wife hopefully she will come around to accept JJ as a wonderful girlfriend as many girls here that also live life in the closet persae and many as my self having a wonderful supportive wife i live with  ..

So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi JJ,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi JJ

Welcome to CDH.  I too am in my 70s and enjoy underdressing as much as possible.  I usually underdress when I go to work since the uniform includes a vest which covers camis, bras and panties.  You will find all of us are willing to help in any way we can.  Enjoy your journey.

Dani

Welcome to the family from Southern NH…

Dani

Alice Black
      Duchess

Raquel,

Welcome to CDH.

If you would like to meet other girls in the area(I saw you mention on your post you are from Metro West Boston), CDH has a local chapter called Central Mass Misses. We have a chatroom on Wednesday nights at 8:00 and CDH just this month has got it working where if you join the group, the next time you come on CDH, you are given access to Central Mass Misses chatroom. We are also starting to do meetups. We had our first one in September and 6 of us met at a restaurant in Worcester and we all had a lovely time. Three of us(including myself) are retired so you would have been comfortable in that group if you had been there that night. I am the admin for the group so I am extending an invitation to you to join our group.

Once again, welcome.

Alice Black

JJ PHoser
        Lady

Thanks very much for the info and the invitation!  I would very much like to join the Central Mass Misses chapter/group.  I’m still learning how to navigate the CDH web site, so would you please tell me how I go about doing this?  Must I be a paying member (on the Duchess plan?)?  Was everyone who attended the September meeting cross-dressed?  I’m not yet at the stage where I would be comfortable doing that.  But I DO think I would be comfortable attending (in my men’s clothing) such meetings with others that are dressed.

Thanks again!

P.S.  I’m not sure why you think my femme name is Raquel.  I don’t have one … at least not yet.  For now,  please just call me J or JJ.

JJ PHoser
      Lady

Thanks to all who have been so welcoming!  Especially because I’ve only been a member for a few days.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?