Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My boy name is Michael and my girl name is harleen or Harley for short. I love cosplay and Halloween. I’m obsessed with Harley Quinn…💙❤🖤🙃💣💥

Hi Harley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi from nc welcome this place is awesome.

Just wanna say hi

Hi. Good to have you here. I dress in cosplay too. Its one of my favorite ways of dressing up. I love my Catwoman outfit.

Hi Harley, Welcome to a great place to meet new friends. I was in San Diego a few years ago and accidentally found myself in the middle of Comic-Con. I had an absolute blast and really got caught up in the spirit of cosplay. Here were over 125,000 people all dressed in fantastic costumes just having a great time! Though I am a senior by all measures, I got caught up in it and now love to dress in fun costumes whenever I can. Post some photos one of these days so we can see you in costume! Hugs, Paulette

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Harley,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.Β  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat roomΒ  Β ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Harley nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..Β  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As just a thought here go back to your profile page and change your name to Harley as girl we really dont biteΒ  well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .. Look around as there is a wealth of knowledge here to use as you please ask many questions and get many answers he he .. As for making girlfriends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships withΒ  .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?