Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My crossdressing experience started when I started in high school. It started when I was a freshman in high school. First week of freshmen initiation. I was picked on by the seniors, forced to dress up as a girl. I actually enjoyed the look, the feel and from that point on I was hooked.   I currently  love everything about it, the feel of nylons on my legs, the heels clicking when I walk.  Love the swaying of the hem of a dress/skirt on my legs. Feel sexy when I dress. Only a few people knew that I dressed (Ex wife and her best friend) Ex Wife was supportive in the beginning but one of the reasons why she is my ex wife, she was threatened by it. Been out a few times dressed en femme, right now I am in the rebuilding stages again since I purged so many times because of guilt I put Alexis in a box or a shelf. But she finally decided to break out of that box and I am back learning on being her.  Looking for friends to talk too, hang out, etc.

XOXO

Alexis

Hi Alexis

**it happens!! Glad you’ve decided to open the box again. By sharing and learning with the girls on this site you’ll get to be comfortable again with all that you are. Get to making some good friends and enjoying your time. Welcome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alexis  I’m so happy you decided to join our little but growing family. So much to see and do with many wonderful gals all here to help and support you th  rough this amazing time. Yes be active ,visit our chat room and talk to many of our members. Learn from or offer advice there’s everything here. Happy to welcome you and yes hope to hear from you soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Alexis!

You’re not alone; many of us have been through the guilt-purge cycle, but in reality it helps no one.  Sounds as though you’ve embraced your femme side which is a much better place to be mentally and emotionally.  And of course if you do have struggles you have no lack of sympathetic ears here.

Welcome Alexis!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?