Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,

I am a returning member who lives in mid Michigan (Grand Blanc near Flint). I’m 49 years old white CD. Been dressing since my teenage years. I recently came out to my S/O.  She is still processing it.  Not 100% supportive but not 100% against it.  Looking for local and non-local friends to chat, and possible go out in public.

Lexis

Anonymous

Welcome back Lexis. It is great to see another lady for Michigan. I hope that we will hear and see more of you. Sounds like your SO and mine are in the same stage. I hope things go well on that front too.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Welcome back, Lexis.  I can understand your position – mine is not much different.  I am always interested in meeting with my fellow practioners for social activities or GNO.  Feel free to reach out.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Welcome back Lexis it’s nice to meet you, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Anonymous

Well congratulations sometime it takes a little time to accept but you did the right thing. I have been full time since I was 9 until now at 62. My wife was buying me dresses 👗 to go places until she passed away. When I was caught by my parents I was required to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did,best thing I ever did. I had to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make my own dresses because dad wouldn’t buy me any. Welcome enough of me we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Lexis,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hello Lexis welcome back home, good to know your wife is taking the time to process everything look forward to chatting with you and seeing your participation here. Wishing you the best with your wife! Welcome

Hugs April

Hi Lexis so happy you are home again as we allways leave the light on so you can find your way home .. Girl rekindle old friendships and start some new ones  we are allways here for  you just reach out look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here good luck on the girlfriend accepting you for her its a win win from both of you he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome back Lexis!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Lexis

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lexis welcome back. Welcome, get comfortable again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I guess a little support from your wife is better than none.

hugs AnnaBeth

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lexis,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?