Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi. I’m a 59yo normal sort of a guy. Happily married who happens to enjoy being a woman too. I love the feel of nice lingerie, tights or stockings and going out in a dress, or skirt and top. Wig, makeup and shoes. I think I pass ok but am never too sure. At 6’2 and dress size 28/30 I’m difficult to miss. My wife is totally supportive (lucky me). I suppose we all have confidence issues and I try to be careful where I go. I’m in Milton Keynes

Anonymous

Hey Lesley,

Big hugs and welcome to you honey.

Youre lucky to have a wife like that 🙂

Im 54 – married 30 years – just down the road in ~St. Albans

Hope to catch up with you soon.

Sue

xx

Hello Lesley

Welcome to you. I’m also in GB, Somerset near Bath. My wife is also accepting and I love dressing and getting her advice and help with make up and how to look my best as a woman. I’ve been dressing for several years, am over 60 and do my best to keep young in mind and body.

take care

Georgie

You are one lucky lady

Enjoy the moment

Anonymous

In England?

Anonymous

Hi Lesley. I was in Milton Keynes recently, bought a black lace padded bra at H&M. You are so lucky to have a supportive wife. Welcome!

Anonymous

Hi Lesley and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

sonya
      Lady

hi Lesley,

Sonja here  from suffolk. it was lovley to hear of your wife/partners support.

my partner is also supportive but to a much lesser degree. ie. ok with dressing, and she even shaves my body for me, but going out is something she cant do.

all the best with your adventure and its lovley to hear from someone a little closer to home.

Sonja.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Lesley, and welcome to CDH. It’s really nice to meet you.

Welcome Lesley

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?