Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a 40 y.o. MTF occasional CD and I have been crossdressing for more than 15 years now. I deeply feel the need to share my ups and downs (more to come on another forum). I am very happy I finally joined CDH. I plan to actively participate and support others as much as I can (in my spare time when everyone’s asleep). Please feel free to PM me in English or French.

Big hugs,

Chloe

Thank you so many .

Welcome, Chloe. Make yourself at home. I look forward reading more about you in the forums. You’ll find that a lot of girls here   share many of the same experiences, whether they are good or bad. It’s wonderful place for support and encouragement. Glad you’re here.

Hi Chloe!

Welcome to CDH!  Your certainly welcome to share here.  It sounds like you’ll fit right in.  Great Girls with amazing support and loads of information.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn ❤️

Bonsoir Madame Chloe, Teralynn ici. Welcome to CDH mon cherie! You are the kind of new member I take great pleasure in welcoming – one who will be active on the site and who will share the ups and downs of her crossdressing journey. You will find the girls here very accepting, supportive and friendly. So make yourself at home and get to know some of our fabulous members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bonjour Chloe    wonderful having another Canadian gurl here with us. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the things you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Chloe from a fellow Montrealer, you’ll enjoy yourself here as its quite active, and friendlier than other forums Ive perused. Additionally, there’s a more than a few fruitcakes around here so its usually a lot of fun as well.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Chloe! We are glad to have you as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies. Have fun!

Welcome Chloe!

Hello Chloe, I’m happy to have you here.

Welcome to CDH (from a Canadian sister!)

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Revel
      Baroness

A Canadian sister, eh? I joined CDH recently too! Welcome home sister. Hugs.

Welcome to CDH Chloe, I’m looking forward to see you in the threads.

Love an English sister, Trish

Welcome Chloe, I live in Montréal too. Maybe we can have a chat one day.

People here are very supportive.

Sophie

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Chloe, it’s always great to have another Canadian sister.
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Chloe

My name is Rebekah and I am a short drive away from you in Ottawa.

Welcome

Welcome Chloe!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?