Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to everyone here, I found this page a few nights ago while at work. So just tonight I though I would join to see what the hype is about.

I’m around 40, and like most of all of you I like girly things more than I do do guy things. I have worn panties most of my life, I have worn a few bras, Along with a couple of dresses once of twice, but I’m at a point in my life where I just can’t get enough of being dressed in girly things such as wearing silk, lace, and even a pretty dress.

Mom sure I will chat with some of the girls here at some point, feel feel to say hi.

Thanks Marice

Anonymous

Welcome Marice,

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marice,  it’s  wonderful that you have found us. Your looking at discovering more well your at the right place. With our forums to meeting and talking to many of our ladies I’m sure you’ll find a wealth of help and advice to many informative articles to help you better your experiences . So now that your here relax and start enjoying a place with care and support for everyone here. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Marice and Welcome, I’m  rather new here too and also very happy I found CH. I totally understand how your desire to dress and Express your feminine side grows with time. If you ever want some girl talk just give me a shout. Hugs, Bren

hello marice. welcome to cdh, there is plenty of support for you here to help you forward, gain useful experience and most of all, make friends!

fiona xxx

Hi

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Marice, hi and welcome!  Glad to have you join us here at CDH.  The support and friendships that you can find here is fantastic and the words of widsom, advice, reflection, and humor through our articles, forum posts, etc are incredible. So again, welcome to the community!

hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?