Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I am Cindy. Definitely not a new girl as I have been closely following the New England and national communities for some 35 years. I love in a fairly isolated region away from groups, chapters and meetups. I deal with things by writing CD romance erotica in paperback length stories. Getting pretty sick of being the only real person I know who thinks the way I do. I am 52 years old and looking for real and true quality friends.

Cindy: I knw somewhat how you feel as I live in Laconia NH. The only thing I can say is that sometime ago I decided I was going to live as I saw fit. To that end I pretty much dress in fem 24/7 unless I am feeling lazy or working in my garden. Otherwise I go to the market, the doctors and everywhere else everyday life takes me. One of my trademarks is that I love to curtsy, which really blows people away for some reason, but especially out in public be it a bag boy at the market, a waiter, the mailman or a police officer at a downtown crossing. The one exception is church in that I dress gender neutral, albeit somewhat femininely nonetheless out of respect for other’s and my own spiritual beliefs. Church is about honoring and worshiping Jesus and not bringing attention to myself. Granted I am retired now , however I have been open and out for over twenty years even though I am the only one in my area. (I do work part time as a maid for a couple, as well as a fill in secretary/clerk for a lawyer, albeit not so much for the money, to wit I have a charity that give the earnings to, but rather because those are the two careers I wish I could have had professionally.) The funny thing as I go about town is that although I have and continue to ask people to use the name Gracie, so many people have known me as Greg from over the years that they still call me by that name when they see me. I am used to it by now, however it does cause some heads to turn in a swivel when someone who does not know me hears me being referenced by that name and it dawns on them that the ‘she’ is a ‘he’. I did some writing of my own some years back, with myself and my dreams central to much of it, however although I am a fair writer, with a good command of language, many did not receive it well, in large part due to the fact that my joys, and the themes by attrition thereof, were often centered around extreme sissified public humiliation at the hands of both sexes, which for some reason proved a turn off to many in the community who like their trans fiction of a plain jane cookie cutter style of rainbows, unicorns and lollipops. I’d love to hear from you either through here or at. With curtsies of appreciation, Gracie, a lover of prissy little miss dresses and permed tight curly tresses, as well as effeminate maid uniforms and all other feminine attire.

Hi Cindy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK so can only help you with advice, I’m sure there are lots of girls not far from you who would be only too happy to meet up with you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Well you come to the right place join on in. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cindy

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cindy nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girlfriend jump in asking questions from the many ladies here with lots of girly experiance .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away..   Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Hi Cindy I live in rural Maine so I know what your are talking about. It was this community and others like it that first helped me when I was trying to learn about my cross dressing. So I want to help others. I’m happily married so I won’t be hitting on you but I’m always looking to meet new friends on the cross dressing journey. I love to chat or I will try to answer any questions you might have. Happy dressing always and May the force be always with you, Rach

Wow !! I can’t believe all the replies and hellos !!  I posted a few weeks ago and honestly did not thank anyone would respond – I am floored, flabbergasted and humbled. Great to meet you all !!

Silknsatinme2@gmail.com

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to CDH!

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?