- April 8, 2021 at 7:00 am #475166Emerald VerdantParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 10Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
Good morning, First time posting. I am really looking for online friends because I live in an area that not safe to go out Femme. I have also searched for local places and nothing is showing, so for now i will get my support from my SO and here.
The femme name that I am posting as is really a placeholder, as I haven’t decided on my name yet. I am leaning towards one name, but am not confident yet.
Have a wonderful day,
- April 9, 2021 at 6:15 pm #475673Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1484Has thanked: 15815 timesBeen thanked: 4897 times
Hi Emerald Nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here .. Sorry im a little late with my welcome as away out of town doctoring stuff .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms from us all .. So many wonderful ladies here have said so much that i cant add to them so i will just say what a pleasure to know you have a supportive SO as they are gems in our wonderful girly world here so give her a hug and thank her every day for her support and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
- April 9, 2021 at 4:22 pm #475647Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 536Has thanked: 975 timesBeen thanked: 1815 times
Hi Emerald welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family, some of the girls will know where there are safe places in your area, I’m sure everything will work out fine for you xxxxx
Hugs Roz xxxxx
- April 9, 2021 at 3:32 pm #475641Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 580Has thanked: 4209 timesBeen thanked: 1780 times
- April 9, 2021 at 8:56 am #475503Kourtney KolbyLadyRegistered On: April 6, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 3Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- April 9, 2021 at 8:23 am #475496Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 45Replies: 1484Has thanked: 5034 timesBeen thanked: 3276 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- April 8, 2021 at 6:17 pm #475352Lexi Rose ZeleLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 41Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
Hi there, welcome to CDH. Please feel free to ask questions, you will not find a better group of supportive people. There is no shame, fear, or judgement here. We are all here to show each other what we can truly be.
- April 8, 2021 at 3:27 pm #475318
- April 8, 2021 at 9:48 am #475228Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1145Has thanked: 10209 timesBeen thanked: 2152 times
Hi Emerald, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Yet again we have another new member with an accepting and supportive significant other. I have said it before but it is worth saying again. The statistics don’t lie! More crossdressing people have accepting and supportive significant others than ever before. Unfortunately, there are still too many who do not have such support, so cherish yours Emerald! It is unfortunate you live in a location where you don’t really feel safe going out dressed in feminine attire, but hey we have to make the best of the situation we are in. You are wise in determining that between your significant other and your new CDH sisters you can still experience the joy of crossdressing. As far the feminine name you chose, Emerald is just fine until you come across a name that speaks out to exactly who you are and you will know it instantly. The Cdh members are a joy to interact with, so please stay active on the site. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- April 8, 2021 at 8:40 am #475213Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 193Has thanked: 973 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
- April 8, 2021 at 8:33 am #475210
- April 8, 2021 at 7:42 am #475183AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
Hi Emerald (for now) I am Amethyst, so we can be gems together 😁
Welcome to CDH, hope you find some similar minds here. Really glad you are getting support from your SO, really does make a huge difference. Confidence comes with time, and I know what you mean about finding the right places to go out to. 🖤🖤
- April 8, 2021 at 7:36 am #475179
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.