Tagged: 

• This topic has 20 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jennifer and I am new to this website.

I have CD in the past, but I didn’t take it too seriously. But only recently I’ve been wanting to do it more and more. Now all I can think about is dressing up all the time! It makes me feel happy and complete! I just wish I could do it all day and everyday!

I hope to make some new friends here!

Hi Jennifer. The girls and ladies on here are brilliant and are so inspirational. I hope you feel welcomed and inspired during your visits.

Anonymous

Hello from Alabama. 🙎‍♀️

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hello Jennifer,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

A big warm welcome to CDH and nice to meet you Jennifer!

Sounds like you’re in the way to happiness – you go, girl!
      Fredrika XOXOX

Hi Jennifer, welcome and yes an amazing feeling when we femme up. Wearing femme clothes all the time as I do gives me a real boost. People at work accept it. My wife and I go out on dates this way.
      Live your life Jennifer, and enjoy.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Welcome Jennifer! Dressing femme is the dream. Enjoy every moment of it!

Xoxo,

Dani

Jennifer –

Welcome to CDH I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time here

XOXO
      Suzanne

Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

Hello Jennifer and welcome to the site, there are many wonderful ladies with delightful information about many topics. What part of NC are you? I’m around the Kitty Hawk area.

Hello, also in North Carolina. I’m glad you joined us.

JOJO
      Lady

As a fellow North Carolinian, hello and welcome to CDH.

Hi Jennifer nice meeting you so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jennifer as she travels down her girly path in life we are all a sucker for a good story ha ha .. As for making girlfriends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with so please explore as there is a wealth of knowledge here have fun girlfriend .. Again girl nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer welcome back sweetie.  Get comfortable again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Look up your old friends and develop new ones. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jennifer,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hello from South Carolina! Welcome to CDH.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jennifer, welcome to our family. I think you will totally love this site and all the wonderful girls that are a part of it. I’m sure you will find the girls a very friendly, loving bunch. I would love to chat and get to know you better.

Love,

Trish

hi Jennifer l am new here to and have been a cross dresser for a while but have done it a lot more in the last few years. l enjoy the feeling it gives me but do it mainly at home and only go out a little. l would love to chat with someone who is like me but none of my friends would understand my cross dressing. l would be happy to be your friend.

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome, the couple months I’ve been a member here has helped in so many ways. My biggest reason, I felt alone. I don’t any more. Never have enough girlfriends. Look forward to chatting with you. Jocelyn

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?