• This topic has 16 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kimmie
      Lady

Hi. I live in MoCo.

Becka
      Lady

Greetings and welcome!

Ginny
      Lady

Hi, I am Ginny a 40 something year old secret Crossdresser. I am looking to make new friends and find safe venues in the area to go out!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ginny

welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ginny,

It’s great to meet you, welcome!

You are sure to meet someone from your area if you want to. In the meantime you can make friends here from around the world!

💕Lara

Hi Ginny, and welcome! It sounds like you are getting ready to venture ‘out and about’. I think you will find once you do it was not as scary or worrisome as it seemed. I have come to believe that how we feel about ourselves as girls goes a long way in how others regard us in public. By that, I mean how we carry ourselves as women, and how we dress, is just as important (or in my opinion) more important than if we “pass” cosmetically. I have a good friend who calls it ‘blending’ as opposed to ‘passing’. One other suggestion. ‘Safe venues’ in my opinion is shopping malls, coffee bars, wine shops and such. I think you will find them safer places than gay bars or drag clubs! (Been there- done that and it seems the ‘bad people’ just love hanging out near them to prey on girls like us!) I look forward to hearing how it goes when you decide to let Ginny see the world! All the best! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Ginny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Ginny nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl you have joined a very supportive and accepting place with a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from ..  As girl we all love to chat just look around use the social tab up top to find girls in your area then say hello good luck girlfriend and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Ginny.  Welcome to CDH. I am new here but I can tell you that all the ladies here are wonderful.

Enjoy.

Susan

Jasmine
      Lady

Hi I just wanted to say I’m in central va so if you ever want to chat feel free to let me know

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Ginny, you ought to contact Cloe Webb. She’s an Ambassador on both CDH & TGH (Transgender Heaven). She’s in NoVa & can probably help steer you towards some meet-ups. Cloe is a lovely & accommodating lady. We also have resources, on this site, to help you with that. In the tool bar, across the top of this page, click on “Places”. From the drop down, click on “Local Places”. There, you can indicate your geographic are & what kind of services & social groups you might be seeking.

Dawn

Jenny Liu
      Lady

Hi Ginny,

I am also a closeted CD from NOVA.  Since we are closeted, I think we should get to know each other better before we meet up in-person.  I suggest that we start by connecting virtually, chatting/meeting via some platform (Google Chat preferred).  Once we have gained some trust (and are comfortable with each other), then we can arrange to meet up somewhere close by.  What do you think?

Jenny

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ginny, you will find friends and safe place’s to go on CDH. I am from SWVA and traveling to NV for a makeover and night out with Elizabeth Taylor a makeover artist in Takoma Park, Maryland. Check out he website, we are going to Freddie’s Beach Bar.
      Lynda

I’m a closeted CD from NOVA as well.

Kimmie
        Lady

Same here, but in MoCo.

Anonymous

Hi, Ginny.  Welcome.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?