Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi – I’m just starting out in this exciting new world. After wearing a pair of women’s tights recently & realising how good they made me feel, I took the plunge & bought a lingerie set – I’m wearing it now as I type !. The next thing I knew I’d ordered a second one, then a little black dress, then some stilettos & some red nail varnish – there are so many great women’s clothes about. I can’t wait to try on my new outfit. No doubt I’ll need a bigger wardrobe soon. I hope to chat with you soon & become part of this great community. Best wishes.

Anonymous

Hi Rachael welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family,

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Hi Rachael, welcome to CDH 🙂

Anonymous

Hello Rachael welcome to CDH I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire.

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to CDH!  Enjoy your new purchases.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Rachael, welcome to CDH, explore and enjoy all that is on offer here, it’s simply the best supportive and non judgemental group around – have fun!

Higs

Diana

Anonymous

Hello Rachael and welcome we’re all friends here. Enjoy your new world and embrace it as have I.💕💋 Katie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachael  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Rachael,

No going back now. Enjoy the journey!

Katie x

Hi Rachael, welcome to the CDH family, from a Mancunian. It appears the pink fog has claimed another sole. It claimed me in November and I am so glad it did. Feel free to put your heels up here.

Love Trisha

Hi Rachael

Hah! Hooked! This pathology is exactly the same for everyone here!

Welcome to the pit of despair… oops, I meant the money pit! 🤣🤣🤣

I hope you have a good balance… credit wise?

Hugs Polly

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?