Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there I just came across this site a short time ago and wish I knew about it sooner. I am 37 and have been experimenting off and on since I was 12.

I grew up in a family of 5 mom and dad and an older brother and younger sister. So we all helped out with just about everything in the house and one day when I was changing laundry over to start my own laundry I came across a satin half slip and I just had this stir of feelings in me and I had to try it on. So I stripped down and slid it on and could not believe how it felt to have this silky soft material against my skin and I was hooked.

that should be a good start for now and maybe I will divulge more in another post.

Welcome

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Caleb! This is very nice and accepting place to share your feminine side, with many like minded girls.

Amy

Anonymous

Hi, Caleb.  Welcome.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Caleb, welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Yes wouldn’t it have been so nice to have a place like this many years ago. I for one would have certainly enjoyed my femininity much earlier. But very happy to discover it now and have met some wonderful girls to share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie 🌹

Sammatha
      Lady

Thank you for sharing your story. Look forward to hear more about your life as a cd.

You are in the ring place. Cdh is a great place.

Sam xx

TAMI
      Lady

Welcome Caleb! It’s nice to hear another from someone else in Ohio! I am from northeast Ohio!

You will love this amazing group!

Love Tami ❤️❤️❤️

welcome Caleb from s.e. ohio

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Caleb,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Caleb

Another one hooked by just the feel of those magical undergarments lol. Enjoy spending time with so many supportive people who are on similar journeys of their own. Read some of the current threads, ask questions and share when you are ready. Happy you’ve found and joined us.

Hi Caleb !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Caleb!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?