Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone!

My husband and I are excited to have found this site! We look forward to reading others stories, and having a safe place to discuss all things CD.

I am Lynn, hubby is Taylor. We have been together for 13 years and married for 7 🙂 Hubby has been dressing in private since he was 14 and finally told me just a few months ago. We created this account together in the hopes of meeting new people with similar interests!

Thanks for reading, we look forward to meeting you!

Hello Lynn.My wife is accepting of my crossdressing.I first confessed to this side of me in 2004.She could not accept it then.Three years ago I took the plunge and dressed in front of her.Initially didn’t like it but from next day onwards became accepting.Since then she buys all my femme clothes and is very accomodating always there to advise about what to wear and extremely encouraging and complimentary about how I look.She even buys me handbags to use at home aa she would not be happy if I went out dressed in Roberta mode as she would be fearful of my safety.Feel free to add me on as a friend and p.m me.It would be great for us to share our experiences.

Hi Roberta!

It was quite a shock to me too, but Taylor doesn’t want to go out in public as of right now so I am ok with it being something between us. I actually haven’t seen Taylor dressed yet, aside from a nice pair of heels last week for fun. I must admit, she’s got great legs in heels 😋

I will add you as a friend and hopefully we can chat soon!

Lynn

Hi Lynn.Great to know that you are adding me as a friend.Please feel free to message me at your convenience.Hope you and your husband enjoy this group.

Welcome Taylor and Lynn

Another jointly involved couple, thats great! I hope you get everything you are looking for from this site and the friends that can be made within it. Have alot of fun growing in this together.

Hello Lynn and Husband! It is my great pleasure to welcome you both to our site! Please feel free to browse same and contact any of us girls to ask questions, lend advice and generally chit chat about anything under the sun. You mention you are from Ontario….I will take that to mean Canada and not California.  Myself, I am a world traveller and don’t really call any place as home. Currently I am living in Elliot Lake, Ontario but if anywhere, home would have to be Alberta. My travels have allowed me to meet many CD/TG/ Gay/lesbian folk and amass a great deal of knowledge about them, especially in Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/Tailand and their varying life-styles. I myself am CD as a female……not married and no desire to be so….guess I am married to myself. LOL!

Anyway…..do enjoy our site, our girls and if you need assistance or just to chat…..my door is always open…do drop in, set a spell and let’s chat.

Hugs to both of you……..

Dame Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lynn ,to another Ontarian welcome. Lynn it’s wonderful having you and Taylor both with us here. Work on such a  Taylor is a very lucky girl to have someone as special as you to help and work out  this startling change in this new journey you both are entering . This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. For you it would be extremely difficult. I saw the shock from my wife as for us we were married for many years and only a short while ago that I opened up to her . The biggest concern was the mistrust I caused. Seeing her and the hurt that it caused was hard. We had many talks and through this agreements and guidelines were set and together were slowly working it out. But Cdh and it’s resources helped my wife and myself understand more about our individual troubles. I learned more about myself and she with help from a wonderful group we have here exclusive for my wife where many GG girls like yourself could receive the help and support to get the answers your wanted to know. This group – private ( wives and significant others ) . For you special ladies where Cders are not allowed. Meet with them and get the support you need. Look into other forms written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be assured you have support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Taylor!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?