Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a married crossdresser, my wife knows and is involved/supportive. She is actually the one who told me about CDH. CDH is a very impressive community. She pointed me to this website(she is already a member) for the forums, advice, support and to make friends. We only dress up a few times a year. We go out to the bar(depending on our confidence) or to the adult bookstore. The Uber and taxi rides over are usually stressful, but very exciting. We’re a typical American couple every other day of the week.

Hi Kourtney, welcome to CDH. Glad to see the site has a good reputation, I know it’s amazing. The gals angels here are amazing. Feel free to put your heels up here. Please give your wife a hug from me. The world needs more women like her.

Love Trish.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kourtney!! 🧚🏼🌼🌸

Hi Kourtney, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. I am only a continent away from you – down in rural north central Florida. Nice that your wife is accepting and supportive. Also great that the two of you do things together with you dressed. You are living  a crossdressing person’s dream Kourtney!
      Hope you enjoy your membership and stay active on the site. There are a lot of fine features the site has for its members to use and members are very friendly and sociable. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Kourtney,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kourtney and welcome!  Thank you for your introduction and those kind words.  Give your wife a big hug for that suggestion and yourself a big pat on the back for listening!   I am happy you decided to join us at CDH, and I’m sure you will love it here.  The ladies are the best, and have an incredible amount of experience and knowledge – and we love sharing, so never hesitate to ask!   Pleased to meet you Kourtney, and again, welcome!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kourtney welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Kourtney,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Kourtney and welcome to this supportive and friendly Heaven.   It is pleasing to read that your wife is supportive of Kourtney and is a member of this community.

Thank you all for introducing yourselves and for your kind welcoming.

Anonymous

Welcome Kourtney, so sweet that your wife is so supportive of you, she sounds like a keeper 🖤🖤

Hi Kourtney

Welcome to CDH, nice to have you aboard!! Sounds like you have a great supportive wife. I’m still trying to find the courage to tell my wife and be be stress free. Anyway enough about me, glad to have you here!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Welcome Kourtney!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Kourtney,

Welcome. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

You will make many friends here and one day will say to yourself ” I am home”.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships offered here.

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.

Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks for your participation on the site.

Regards,   Terri Anne, Ambassador

===================  CDH Forums Entry ======================

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?