Tagged: 

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi to all of you.

I’m Cindi,  my Wife and I live West of Portland, Oregon.

I am now living every day as my true and authentic self.

I have been reading CDH articles for some time (Many Thanks to the authors who have published). I decided to register for the site and spend a little more time socializing.

I cross-dressed in private at home for most of my life, and decided to seek help in 2010 to fully understand who I am. The result (without the life story) is that I am truly at peace when I’m presenting female and that my life-path was to transition to female.

This year I legally changed my name and gender and I’m living full time as my authentic and true self. I consider myself both a Transgender Woman and Female. My everyday clothes and presentation are female.

I’m married to a wonderful Lady who has always loved me for who I am, I have been honest from the beginning of our relationship that started nearly 40 years ago. We were married in 1990.

At the Esprit Conference in Port Angeles this year we Renewed our Wedding Vows in a ceremony where my Wife took me for her Wife. It was a joyful celebration with all the friends we have made at Esprit since 2011.

We have been attending the Esprit Conference in Port Angeles since 2011 and have found the Couples-Track to be one of the keys to successfully transitioning as a couple. We have meet many couples and have organized a Couples Retreat out at the Oregon Coast.

I’m a Big and Tall Women, so I do stand out compared to typical CIS women. Although I still struggle with occasional bouts of self-consciousness, my best solution is to dress for my comfort and enjoyment. Dressing down for a hardware store run is more difficult than Dressing up for a night on the Town.

-Cindi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?