Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I’m Jennifer, but you can call me Jenny.

It wasn’t until recently that I really started to explore my identity as Jenny and I am still a newbie to all of this. I have explored crossdressing before, but this time around I want to take it seriously.

I am so grateful to have found a community of loving people, who are full of patient understanding and sound advice.

thank you so much. ☺️

Anonymous

HI Jenny welcome to CDH all the girls here and so friendly and supportive

Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jenny,

welcome to CDH! Good to meet you.

I’m fairly new to this myself.

hugs, Lara

Welcome Jenny!  It’s great to meet you!  I think you’re going to really enjoy CDH, and I’d bet real money that in a very short time in here you’re going to transition (no pun intended lol!) from ‘newbie’ to ‘journey woman!’

Have fun with it all Jenny, you’ll always find help and support here!

Marcellette

Welcome Jennifer, as another recent member I can tell you that you have certainly come to the right place for love and support! By the way, having moved to Arizona five years ago from the Seattle area I can say I miss the beauty of the PNW, but NOT the rain! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Jenny.

Hugs, Liara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jenny,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are friendly and supportive and I hope you make many friends.  I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Welcome Jenny, to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive persons.

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the site! I’m a fellow PNW’er (Seattle) and have also recently started seriously exploring my feminine side through crossdressing. I’ll shoot you a friend request, let me know if I can help with anything!

This place has been such a great community for discussion and support!

-Chloé

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenny welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jenny ,

Welcome to CDH !
      By listening to my fellow Rainbow-Girls , I have learned a lot since
      I have been here.
      Reading about their experiences has brought out a part of me that was
      neglected for far too long.
      Not only my Feminine half has benefitted from being here , but also my male half
      has been feeling a lot better.
      So enjoy yourself here , and If you wan’t to share some of your own experiences with us on the Forums , that will be appriciated greatly.

Love Sylvia

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jennifer,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

Welcome! Everyone here has been really friendly and there is a lot of great knowledge to be learned here. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for and a sense of community.

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jenny nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. So many ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Jenny – Welcome. I am also from the PNW and just recently joined. Happy to private message anytime and add my support.

Rainy and cold here, but warm inside with lots of friends in this community.

Erica

Hi Erica,

It is a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to ask me anything, or just chat about how you’re doing. I feel blessed to have a community I can reach out to, and I want you to be able to do the same with me.

Hugs,
        Jenny

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?