Tagged: 

• This topic has 26 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there,

New to this site and interested in seeing if there are any other Aussie gurls here.  Just finding my way at the moment.

Cheers

Suzy

There are. I’m not one of them but I like to watch the supercar racing.

Hi Suzy, or should I say g’day! It’s lovely to meet you, and welcome to the wonderful world of CDH. I’m in the UK (yes I’m a Pom!) but I’m sure there will be Aussie girls on here. In fact I met a girl on Saturday who was over here on holiday from Oz.

Have fun on here! I’m happy to chat anytime.

Much love

Helen xx

Hi Suzy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family , I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, I was over in Aus in 1997 we stayed just up from Brisbane on the sunshine coast not far from Noosa, we went to see the big pineapple 🍍 and that place that had the biggest pub in the world we had a great time,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Suzy and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us. I’ve met many here from your part of the world. I, however, am on the opposite side from you. Nice to meet you.

Rose

Sam Bond
      Lady

Hi Suzy and welcome. I’m from Sydney so only about 10 hours away!
      I’m not so keen on Supercars but follow the Motogp – go Jack Miller who is a Queenslander!

xox
      Sam

Anonymous

Hello Suzy … welcome to CDH from another new member (in the UK) … great photo on the stairs, very stylish … have fun ..
      Adrienne xx.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Suzy. There are a bunch of gals here from Oz so you will have some company. I’m in the U.S. myself but visited Queensland many years ago. Spent time in Cairns, Trinity Beach, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Cooktown & Lizard Island. Great trip.

Hi Suzy nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the femme road they are on..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Suzy as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you ..  Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better .. Again Suzy nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon .. Wish to be closer but alas im in Montana USA just a few miles apart he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Suzy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi suzy,

Caty Ryan here from down in Melbourne. I dont know much about the CD scene in Qld, but I do know a bit about other events/groups in other states.

So  if you’d like any more “stuff” PM me if you’d like to chat further

Caty.

Kirra W
      Lady

Hi Suzy and welcome! 🎉

Yes, there are other members from QLD here.
      Not sure if we are very active, but we are here!

Feel free to update your profile to provide us more details about yourself, and don’t be shy to request friendship connection.

Have fun on the site!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suzy as you can see from your responses yes there are many from your homeland down under…

a big hello to you from Canada. Welcome to Cdh, yes ladies here are from all over and some may be found right there in your area maybe closer than you think. Meet with some, share your stories and feel comfortable knowing you are well respected and accepted for who you are. Wonderful community of caring souls with full support for all. Very happy to meet you and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Peta Mari
      Lady

Gday. Outback nsw myself.

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

HELLO MY QUEEN !!! PLEASURE TO MET YOU!!
      Xx
      Brianna

Hi Suzy, lovely to have you join CDH and  grow our core of wonderful Aussie girls!

Im in Byron, please feel free to message me if you interested in an outing / get together, on the GC!

Im in the UK presently but will be back by the middle of the month.

Hugzzz Amandah

Anonymous

Hi Amandah,

slow reply on my behalf, but thanks for the welcome. Drop me a line if you are still about. Suzyfrench68@gmail.com

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Suzy,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Clara
      Lady

Greetings from little ol Hobart, welcome aboard you won’t regret being here. By now means to I claim to be a expert infract I am probably amateur as they come at crossdressing. but since being here my confidence has increased massively and am so grateful for all the advice and support I have received in such a short time one here.

Simone T
      Lady

Hi Suzy,

I’m in Sydney. Always good to see another girl from aus join the site.

Beautiful makeover photo :), What’s the name of the place you went to? Would you recommend for someone who’s never stepped out of her own house dressed?

Trying to work up the courage to go for a makeover myself. I know there’s 1 in Sydney so if any other girls have gone there pm me as I’d like to hear opinions or recommendations?

Anyways all the best on cdh and pm me if you fancy a chat at any time.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Simone T.

Hi Suzy, and welcome to CDH!!! It’s so nice to meet you.
      I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I hope you enjoy your time here at CDH.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’m not from down under but welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Suzy and welcome to CDH. I’m in Brisbane Qld.

Lady
      Lady

H

Hello Suzy,
      Welcome to CDH.
      Yes, I am from Tasmania, Australia.

Marie

A late welcome Suzy, this wonderful Heavenly site to the new girl from the Sunshine State (liquid sunshine when I last visited the state) from a girl down south.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Suzy!

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?