Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Everybody, I’m Rebecca and I just joined “Crossdresser Heaven” today. I have been crossdressing since I was a young boy. I look forward to getting to know people here.This seems like a very nice friendly community.I’m glad I found it. XXXX

Anonymous

Hello Rebecca, and welcome to the wildest ride many of us will ever take.

One thing that we all need in our quest to become comfortable with who we are is the support of others who understand. You’ve found just the place for that.

Enjoy.

Anonymous

Thank you for your welcome Jane!

Kendra
      Duchess

Hi Rebecca it is a friendly site. Most of us start crossdressing when we are young boys – and some of us wish we still had the same full head of hair and long eyelashes we had as a boy

Welcome

Anonymous

Thank you Kendra! actually i do still have very long hair. I usually wear it braided. It is almost down to my waist. 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Well that;s not fair! Actually it’s wonderful for you -just makes others of us jealous! (some have LOST some/all of hair;others forced to keep short to pass in male life)…maybe one day I can lose the wig and let my own grow out…and for me it is the size and weight I was as a youngster that I would like to go back to (age 12, 5’3″ or so and about 100 -105 lbs –I wish !)
      Cynthia

Having hair that long isn’t all the fun you think it is, Cynthia.
        I’ve been there. In late 2010, before I had mine cut and restyled to the shoulder length bob I now have, mine hair reached to my butt. Brushing it straight out with the fringe going over my face, I could do a credible impression of Cousin It from the Addams Family.
        There’s properly maintaining it, which costs more in shampoo conditioner and treatments, perspiration in summer, how long it takes to dry, knots and split ends become a bane of your existence.
        And growing it to that length takes YEARS. For mine to reach the length it did, 13 years.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I don’t think I”d go THAT long-*though mine does grow very quickly!. I would likely have it down between shoulder length and top of bra strap or so-the length in your pic or just a bit longer perhaps.

Shoulder length or a bit longer is a good compromise length.
        Long enough to style, but not so long that managing it becomes problematic.
        And it’s long enough that on the really hot, humid days, that you can tie it into a ponytail.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?